Thank you Grumpy Monkey!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-05-2012
6 of 8 Riot Posts

hahahah sorry about your mind . I wanted to simplify a lot of her shapes, I thought a big amberjewel belt buckle and necklace would be a nice accessory, plus I like orange and blue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Muahahahahahaha! I can't tell you! But my hope is that one day, you'll know. untill that day comes, Savor the Mystery! I love a good conspiracy theory.
Its Omen. 'Nuff said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-05-2012
7 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxAmidstStars View Post
Its Omen. 'Nuff said.
Omen was before my time. But sometimes late at night at the Riot offices, In the dark places...you can hear...people not talking about omen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Omen was before my time. But sometimes late at night at the Riot offices, In the dark places...you can hear...people not talking about omen.
Meh, you wouldn't be allowed to talk about him even if he did exist, therefore, what you say means nothing ^^ For all we know, Omen could or could not be in development. It's like Schroedinger's Cat. No one who can not observe will ever know ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Out of interest, who was responsible for the "Nobody touches the hat," line?

Conversely, who can we lynch for taking out "The house always wins?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxAmidstStars View Post
Meh, you wouldn't be allowed to talk about him even if he did exist, therefore, what you say means nothing ^^ For all we know, Omen could or could not be in development. It's like Schroedinger's Cat. No one who can not observe will ever know ^^
Riot has said many, many times that Omen is 100% dead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tètsuya

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Grumpy Monkey, you're the best.

Don't tell zileas I said that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

DID THEY TAKE OUT "The house always wins."!?!?! ... brb finding pitchforks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balthazane

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
hahahah sorry about your mind . I wanted to simplify a lot of her shapes, I thought a big amberjewel belt buckle and necklace would be a nice accessory, plus I like orange and blue.
I assume its from the new Halloween skins coming, I thought it was from Nids halloween skin last year, but I looked and can't find it. The colors are very similar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
Out of interest, who was responsible for the "Nobody touches the hat," line?

Conversely, who can we lynch for taking out "The house always wins?"

Riot has said many, many times that Omen is 100% dead.
Meh, he may be 100% dead now but that doesn't mean they won't find a way to bring him later. Just because they killed him for now doesn't mean they won't have a Eureka moment in the future to find a way to implement him as they wanted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Omen was before my time. But sometimes late at night at the Riot offices, In the dark places...you can hear...people not talking about omen.
But are they 'not talking' about Omen, or not 'talking about Omen'?