Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Show AoE sight reticule for wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Multi

10-04-2012

I think it would be nice if, when placing a ward, it had a separate reticule for showing the sight area for the ward, like AoE skillshots.

This would help players place wards more optimally on the fly. It would be even better if it could be dynamic to show blind spots caused by bushes and walls, but at the least, a nice circular AoE reticule would be nice.

It'd also be practical in seeing how much extra sight you get from the 5% mastery as well.

Reaver78

10-04-2012

I like this idea! Seems simple enough to add an AoE reticle. Good thinking, thumbs up!

Certified

10-04-2012

Solid idea... Perhaps hovering over the ward would bring that reticule back up again... Just a faded out-line...

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-04-2012

I like this idea.

When targeting, it would display the visible AoE the same way Brand's Conflagation shows around the targeted unit.

When the ward itself is selected later, it displays it's visible AoE around itself the same way Eve and Rengar's passives display with the thin grey line.

I approve of this idea.

Dark Kuno

10-05-2012

That's a really good idea.

Would go a long way towards aiding players with ward placement for affect

cerabrete2

10-05-2012

A simple circular reticule would be nice but I don't think it be too helpful. My main problem with ward placement is that the vision doesn't go around the corner of a wall the way i would hope.

Pitufito Dell

10-05-2012

Good idea

Xyltin

10-10-2012

Like rengars passive range indicator.
Would look better than AOE indicators.

Thornmaelstrom

10-10-2012

Bump, an idea that will only help. Somebody at the Riot office will sigh when he has to code for the +5% Vision Mastery, but they did that to themselves.

shiero

10-10-2012

really want this, riot make it happen ASAP plz