Is Chaox the best AD if not, in the top 3 best AD in the world?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reventonzz

10-04-2012

I am not posting this as flaming,

I am serious, I am wondering is Chaox the best if not in the top 3 best AD players in the world.

Every time I watch him, his micro is superb, and his cs is always amazing, as well as his positioning in team fights. I am not sure if he is the best, but a lot of people don't give him the credit I think he deserves. I do think he is the best though. Him and Xpecial (Chaox's support) seem to almost always dominate their lane.

iLikeToes

10-04-2012

Well if you look at his stats from the regional spotlights he does have the highest gold per minute and always manages to keep up in farm or overfarm the other AD carry. Also in every TSM game he's generally the one that carries them. Some say he "KS's," but it's really all opinion. He's definitely up there with CptJack (Azubu Blaze), Doublelift (CLG.na) and Genja (M5), in terms of mechanics/KDA.

AlwaysOG420

10-04-2012

GunWoong(azubu Frost) is talked about as the best ad carry in the world. then after that they are pretty much equal in skill, talking aobut doublelift cptjack, chaox, and genja of course

Promiskuitiv

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOG420 View Post
GunWoong(azubu Frost) is talked about as the best ad carry in the world. then after that they are pretty much equal in skill, talking aobut doublelift cptjack, chaox, and genja of course
Sorry, but Woong definitely can't compete with the others.

DestradoTensai

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promiskuitiv View Post
Sorry, but Woong definitely can't compete with the others.
The World Championships would say otherwise. Frost 3-0. CLG 1-2.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but GunWoong is the best. The others need to step their game up.

ZergKing

10-04-2012

CaptainJack is easily the best AD, the korean community agree with this.. GunWoong would probably be the second best.

Aqualisk

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestradoTensai View Post
The World Championships would say otherwise. Frost 3-0. CLG 1-2.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but GunWoong is the best. The others need to step their game up.
GunWoong did not carry the first game at all. He got carried.

BearsAndPonies

10-05-2012

GunWoong is known for trying to pull off some stupid s.h.i.t. once in a while and failing at it. CaptainJack is easily considered the robot AD carry. Meaning, he rarely makes a mistake and doesn't do anything stupid, regardless of being fed or not.

JVxL

10-05-2012

Genja has the highest KDA ratio of any Ad carry in the world.

XtremeApocalypse

10-05-2012

Apparently in Korea, Doublelift is a Titan and Jack is a god. Though Doublelift goes ****** mode quite often.