Jungling, Does every Jungler need a leash?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkling Joe

10-06-2012

Yes, it is very easy to get blue w/o a leash, if you're playing a strong jungler. But it's still a good idea to leash just to make it easier for them, and to get some early ganks for your team.

bongofrog

10-06-2012

Leashing is a nice way to not **** your jungler.

Shuriien

10-06-2012

The only champ i can think doesnt needs a leash is nunu because of his Q and Shaco because of his jack in the box and Fiddlesticks with his drain
c ya

Hirumonogatari

10-06-2012

most people leash because they are protecting the jungler anyway. unless you like risking a 5 v 1 invade of your jungle and your jungler giving up the blue buff plus first blood.

Notorious P I P

10-06-2012

Use you miss sooooo much cs and xp by helping the jungler with a leash right? Just be a team player and help the jungler out. You will be demanding it later so might as well help them to start with.

PhoOniAzn

10-15-2012

udyr can do blue with out a leash cause of his phoenix stance with some AD marks

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

you can live without a leash as any jungler, but it makes your jungling 10x better with one. a good one can give you some ridiculous timing ganks.

SoloDolo19

10-15-2012

Never ask for a leash when I use Nunu as a jungle, and it's pretty obvious why. Some players will come even if I don't ask though.

Yuki Akuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Shaco is pretty much the only one that doesn't need a leash. If Mao starts blue, he also needs no leash. Aside from those, all junglers will need a leash to help with clear times as well as overall health.

MeltedWater

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuriien View Post
The only champ i can think doesnt needs a leash is nunu because of his Q and Shaco because of his jack in the box and Fiddlesticks with his drain
c ya
They are the 3 easiest. Of course, anyone CAN do it, but why would you if it makes you change your runes/masteries for it?

But either way, everyone in the whole team SHOULD stand nearby the jungler in case they get invaded. Most people don't do this at low elo, then wonder why the jungler's behind when he gets killed and his blue stolen.