Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I still play Yugioh, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CDIfan

10-04-2012

what do you think of monarchs?
they are the last surviving tribute based deck

bLues

10-04-2012

Quote:
CDIfan:
what do you think of monarchs?
they are the last surviving tribute based deck

Hieratics technically are based on tributing. :P Technically.

Anyway, Monarchs are always strong in slower formats. It just hasn't been slow enough in about two years for them to do anything significant.

Dorotheus

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Protomannnn:
Honestly, probably like $20. lol. They're older cards and they were never really played much competitively. Lava Golem only one that sees any play and its maybe like $2 at most last time I checked.

Yea even at the time, no one really played anything from my deck, but I was able to quell Luster Decks. The only decks that were unstoppable were the Draw-Xodia decks, and the card used for that was eventually banned.

So how do I use Lava Golem? Do I sac their monsters? Or do they choose who to sac for it to come into play under their control?

Jacuzzi Splot

10-04-2012

you ever cube draft

Istiku

10-04-2012

How come when Pegasus uses a toon world deck it look likes it kicks ass but when I tried it it made me sad?

also is referencing the anime taboo or can I place my fate in the heart of the cards whenever I feel like it?

bLues

10-04-2012

Quote:
bigSushiNinja:
I loved them to death on my gameboy lol

I still have a copy of Battle Network white somewhere. I found it when I was packing to move.

Cipher Pol 9

10-04-2012

Quote:
Istiku:
How come when Pegasus uses a toon world deck it look likes it kicks ass but when I tried it it made me sad?

also is referencing the anime taboo or can I place my fate in the heart of the cards whenever I feel like it?

Cuz he could read your mind... No, that couldn't be it, could it?

Vejitables

10-04-2012

when they stop banning cards i'll play D:

Dorotheus

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Istiku:

Anime
YuGiOh = Bleach

The first arc is 100% ok, everything after that is....up to individuals that can tolerate it.

Istiku

10-04-2012

Quote:
Rin Tezuka M D:
Cuz he could read your mind... No, that couldn't be it, could it?

Who says I can't? ಠ_ಠ