I still play Yugioh, AMA

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacuzzi Splot

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
I play MTG occasionally. I never got too far into it though. Was thinking about starting since the newest set just came out but idk. Still deciding.
return to ravnica

Cipher Pol 9

10-04-2012

Quote:
Do you miss winning with them?
They were hype for like.. a month.

I play the Megaman video games. :P
I still win with them occasionally cuz everyone I play with uses decks from March '11 banlist

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tezuka M D View Post
Main appeal of MtG imo is the cost is incredibly low. Most decent-good cards are below 1$, as opposed to Yugioh's 200$ payout for a viable deck
$200 for just main deck

But yeah, I've noticed how cheap it is. I wanted to playa Black/Green Vraska build but I can't afford it right now. :S

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I stopped playing buying cards/playing at Rise of Destiny.

I started to dislike the art direction, more things started to look too vectory and blocky.
I had an entire Fiend deck based around Ha Des and Summoned Skulls, and a Lava Golem. I was 12 and could hold my own and I hadn't spent nearly any money on the game.

Actually I'm still not entirely sure on the how Lava Golem works, and I wonder how much it'd cost me to reconstruct my deck...

Razzcastic

10-04-2012

RAKDOOOOOOOSSSsssss!!!!!

Ashzarr

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzi Splot View Post
darkworld never used future fusion
your right, it wasnt DW i was thinking of it was all the Dragon variants, i.e chaos dragon.

Cipher Pol 9

10-04-2012

Quote:
$200 for just main deck

But yeah, I've noticed how cheap it is. I wanted to playa Black/Green Vraska build but I can't afford it right now. :S
They're getting better with staples, with all the reprints they've done lately, between Extr and Main deck. 2 reprints for both Duality and Warning is great, as well as the Zenmaines reprint

Vraska is a funny as hell card. I want to run it, but I have no deck that could

Blues

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
I stopped playing buying cards/playing at Rise of Destiny.

I started to dislike the art direction, more things started to look too vectory and blocky.
I had an entire Fiend deck based around Ha Des and Summoned Skulls, and a Lava Golem. I was 12 and could hold my own and I hadn't spent nearly any money on the game.

Actually I'm still not entirely sure on the how Lava Golem works, and I wonder how much it'd cost me to reconstruct my deck...
Honestly, probably like $20. lol. They're older cards and they were never really played much competitively. Lava Golem only one that sees any play and its maybe like $2 at most last time I checked.

bigSushiNinja

10-04-2012

Quote:
Do you miss winning with them?
They were hype for like.. a month.

I play the Megaman video games. :P
I loved them to death on my gameboy lol

Blues

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tezuka M D View Post
They're getting better with staples, with all the reprints they've done lately, between Extr and Main deck. 2 reprints for both Duality and Warning is great, as well as the Zenmaines reprint

Vraska is a funny as hell card. I want to run it, but I have no deck that could
The new wave of tins looks really promising too.
Reprints are both good and bad at the same time.

12345678 ... 14