I still play Yugioh, AMA

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacuzzi Splot

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
I play MTG occasionally. I never got too far into it though. Was thinking about starting since the newest set just came out but idk. Still deciding.
return to ravnica


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cipher Pol 9

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
Do you miss winning with them?
They were hype for like.. a month.


I play the Megaman video games. :P
I still win with them occasionally cuz everyone I play with uses decks from March '11 banlist


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tezuka M D View Post
Main appeal of MtG imo is the cost is incredibly low. Most decent-good cards are below 1$, as opposed to Yugioh's 200$ payout for a viable deck
$200 for just main deck

But yeah, I've noticed how cheap it is. I wanted to playa Black/Green Vraska build but I can't afford it right now. :S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

I stopped playing buying cards/playing at Rise of Destiny.

I started to dislike the art direction, more things started to look too vectory and blocky.
I had an entire Fiend deck based around Ha Des and Summoned Skulls, and a Lava Golem. I was 12 and could hold my own and I hadn't spent nearly any money on the game.

Actually I'm still not entirely sure on the how Lava Golem works, and I wonder how much it'd cost me to reconstruct my deck...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

RAKDOOOOOOOSSSsssss!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashzarr

Junior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzi Splot View Post
darkworld never used future fusion
your right, it wasnt DW i was thinking of it was all the Dragon variants, i.e chaos dragon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cipher Pol 9

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
$200 for just main deck

But yeah, I've noticed how cheap it is. I wanted to playa Black/Green Vraska build but I can't afford it right now. :S
They're getting better with staples, with all the reprints they've done lately, between Extr and Main deck. 2 reprints for both Duality and Warning is great, as well as the Zenmaines reprint

Vraska is a funny as hell card. I want to run it, but I have no deck that could


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
I stopped playing buying cards/playing at Rise of Destiny.

I started to dislike the art direction, more things started to look too vectory and blocky.
I had an entire Fiend deck based around Ha Des and Summoned Skulls, and a Lava Golem. I was 12 and could hold my own and I hadn't spent nearly any money on the game.

Actually I'm still not entirely sure on the how Lava Golem works, and I wonder how much it'd cost me to reconstruct my deck...
Honestly, probably like $20. lol. They're older cards and they were never really played much competitively. Lava Golem only one that sees any play and its maybe like $2 at most last time I checked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigSushiNinja

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
Do you miss winning with them?
They were hype for like.. a month.


I play the Megaman video games. :P
I loved them to death on my gameboy lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tezuka M D View Post
They're getting better with staples, with all the reprints they've done lately, between Extr and Main deck. 2 reprints for both Duality and Warning is great, as well as the Zenmaines reprint

Vraska is a funny as hell card. I want to run it, but I have no deck that could
The new wave of tins looks really promising too.
Reprints are both good and bad at the same time.


12345678 ... 14