I still play Yugioh, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashzarr

10-04-2012

Loop got broken with the new ban list with wind-ups, as for Dark world they are so easy to counter due to Future Fusion being banned they dont have the graveyard dumping power that they had.

My favorite deck to use atm is Photon-Galaxy deck, so easy to flood the field and to get out both rank 10 Xyz monsters. Surprisingly if you guys play on duelingnetwork.com Wurms have made a massive come back.

Jacuzzi Splot

10-04-2012

pojo
duelistgroundz

bigSushiNinja

10-04-2012

Do you also play megaman?

Cipher Pol 9

10-04-2012

My best yugioh deck is Worms, AMA...

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgeburnr View Post
prefer magic: the gathering my self. been playing since 8th grade, joined a group on my college campus
I play MTG occasionally. I never got too far into it though. Was thinking about starting since the newest set just came out but idk. Still deciding.

Shizofizzinated

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I stopped playing around the time Duke Devlin was on the tv show, so it's been a long time since I played. I've been trying to get back into it recently, but it seems like every duel is just a race to get the most Xyz monsters out on your first turn and it ****ing sucks.

Jacuzzi Splot

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashzarr View Post
Loop got broken with the new ban list with wind-ups, as for Dark world they are so easy to counter due to Future Fusion being banned they dont have the graveyard dumping power that they had.

My favorite deck to use atm is Photon-Galaxy deck, so easy to flood the field and to get out both rank 10 Xyz monsters. Surprisingly if you guys play on duelingnetwork.com Wurms have made a massive come back.
darkworld never used future fusion

Alacor

10-04-2012

When it all first started I had the Gate Guardian set(all 3 pieces + the actual GG card).

I think I sold it off. =[

I lost most of my other cards. I have a Blue Eyes White Dragon still, though. =o

Cipher Pol 9

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
I play MTG occasionally. I never got too far into it though. Was thinking about starting since the newest set just came out but idk. Still deciding.
Main appeal of MtG imo is the cost is incredibly low. Most decent-good cards are below 1$, as opposed to Yugioh's 200$ payout for a viable deck

Blues

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tezuka M D View Post
My best yugioh deck is Worms, AMA...
Do you miss winning with them?
They were hype for like.. a month.

I play the Megaman video games. :P