I still play Yugioh, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bLues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Dark Worlds <3
You're that guy.

terrible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

going to milk the hell out of my wind-ups and sell them before they get hit next format.

huge feeling magician will drop to 1 as well.

Mjaxon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatxGuy1337 View Post
Why don't you grow a sack and play MTG?
I used to play Yugioh, then I realized that it is a completely broken pile of ****. Oh you wanna grab a non themed deck and play? Ha good luck. Oh you are using classic cards fro Season 1? Get out of here.
The same MTG game that gives blue the best cards in every set without fail? I can't imagine the ****ing idiocy at WotC that allows them to think "Oh gee, let's give blue a 3/2 flyer for one mana."

Morrocc

10-06-2012

The last deck that I used and was pretty good with was actually Dark World (before they got all of this new support). I was never great or even effective, but I'd splash Necrovalley and troll... everyone, more or less. How does it play now? And I'm judging from your emoticons that you dislike it. Why?

Razzcastic

10-06-2012

I stopped playing yugioh a while ago, but i'm that guy who runs either darkworld, or Macro Cosmos.
Darkworld/chaos because my deck was always about fiends, and discard, until chaos came out.
Macro Cosmos because that **** is fun.

oh you hate macro cosmos? I ****ing hated synchro the second i heard about it. It literally ruined the game for me. XYZ is alright I guess.

GetOnMyLvl

10-06-2012

Why is this in GD?