I still play Yugioh, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodan View Post
Cheap as long as you don't need Bonfires or Jace or Cavern of Souls. I really wish Bonfire would stop being $40+.

Although, that's just for Standard format.

Edit: Also what do you think of Rock Stun and Malefic decks? Do you see Skill Drain becoming (or as a current) problem?
I pulled Jace at the prerelease and sold him

I bought a box and pulled another jace, and two abrupt decays. Gonna sell those too O__O

DishSoap

10-06-2012

Batterymen?

Morrocc

10-06-2012

I stopped playing a while back when I realized that I didn't have the money to keep up with every new set. Also, I got tired of either winning or losing by the second turn. I'd heard that the newest ban list is focused on slowing the game down, or is that not the case?

Hardbuttpounding

10-06-2012

If I go I'll be taking Spamurai.

*Points at name*

Ecclessian

10-06-2012

I remember the deck I made when I was around 12 years old. It was just a deck stacked with umi/legendary ocean, tornado walls, and water element creatures.

It was really cheesy looking back on it, but that legendary fisherman dunked so many people for me, haha

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Shi En View Post
If I go I'll be taking Spamurai.

*Points at name*
ooooooooo:
Lol. I was thinking about playing them.

And damn you whoever bumped this.

Also, ban list looks to slow it down, but then Atlanteans and friends come out next(?) month.

Hardbuttpounding

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
Also, ban list looks to slow it down, but then Atlanteans and friends come out next(?) month.
I can't wait for Atleantians. I'm testing a D-Hero variant of them (Because D-Draw @3 makes it impossible to resist.)

Shiralune

10-06-2012

Karakuris?

I just made them, btw. Supposedly, the Geargia variants are pretty huge in japan atm.

Shiralune

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrocc View Post
I stopped playing a while back when I realized that I didn't have the money to keep up with every new set. Also, I got tired of either winning or losing by the second turn. I'd heard that the newest ban list is focused on slowing the game down, or is that not the case?
The only real way to slow down the game is bringing back Royal Oppression.

I'm kinda surprised it's banned, with three MSTs available now.

Blues

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodan View Post
Edit: Also what do you think of Rock Stun and Malefic decks? Do you see Skill Drain becoming (or as a current) problem?
I missed this apparently.

Rock Stun is meh.
Malefic has always been meh.

Skill Drain is becoming the new Royal Oppression imo. Except not as stupid. Maybe. I guess. Its an annoyingly good card, lets just leave it at that.