Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most powerful champion according to LORE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sexpredator69

03-07-2013

I'm surprised no one has said taric yet, I mean, he is FABULOUS and OUTRAGOUS

XThe EcanemX

03-09-2013

Haha funny taric comment, if you folks want to know who's the strongest champion in league, go lolking champion win rates, highest win rate = strongest champion, as far as I'm concerned anyway.

XbaIanque

Recruiter

03-09-2013

I just want everyone to keep in mind that Syndra has a Temple Suspended IN THE AIR and is still fighting in the League and killing people at the same time. She has never had a actual limit put on her Power and she can generate things out of nothing and Push/Throw pretty much everything. Statistically just due to Lore Syndra would seem like she is the Most POWERFUL. However, this does not make her the best combatant. Sheer Power is Maokai, Syndra, Cho, Karthus, Nocturne. Not in any specific order. However, they wrote Jax to be pretty much the best fighter so I feel like that would make him the best Combatant.

Mattrules123

03-10-2013

Annie, it says she is a child (or used to say) and that when she grew to be an adult she would be amazingly powerful.

GusterMcGusgus

03-10-2013

I think the most powerful one is lee sin, he almost became a summoner and when he was young he obliterated a whole village.

ProfMunchKin

04-23-2014

Xerath, in his lore it states "After a terrible struggle they subdued Xerath, but they could not destroy his ascended form." The mages of Shurima (Nasus is from there) couldn't kill him.

johnsupel

04-23-2014

Quote:
Lady Howl:
You should have put the restrictions in it. I do believe that it is something like: Jax can only fight with a light post/pole.

well the other thing is there were restrictions not named

endguard

04-23-2014

i think its zilean cause he could go back in time and plant a bomb on you as a baby .... i hate those bombs

The Red Warden

04-24-2014

Zilean can only go back to places he had been in that time and it says he can only observe the past, not change it.

epicz753

04-30-2014

karthus if he finishes his song in seclusion somewhere deep in the shadow isles where nobody will disturb him