Most powerful champion according to LORE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drogen90

01-09-2013

there is no strongest champion if jax was the strongest he could have been beat up by malphite

MadLock

01-09-2013

1st place I will be handing to Karthus. He contains the ability to end the world just by singing.
2nd place I will give to Cho'gath. He is the strongest (known) creature of the void. Even Summoners fear him.
3rd If Zilean regains control of his mind without the help of the League, then he will be #1. Though even though he is crazy he is still a master of time.

LimitOverAccel

01-23-2013

Xerath is an immortal being of raw magical energy, not to mention an infinite source of it. Anivia is immortal as well and is a very ancient creature that can conjure entire blizzards. Syndra is already extremely powerful, and she hasn't even discovered her full potential yet. Malzahar controls an endless army of void creatures, including Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, and Kog'Maw. Kayle is an angel who can protect anyone, including herself, from any and all harm. Leona is the incarnation of the sun itself. I consider all of these champions to be among the strongest in the lore.

FIN Sawyer30

01-23-2013

Wait a minute. Yes Xerath may be magic itself. Mordekaiser has to be a close 2nd.

BUT, I think Nasus or Renekton have to be the strongest. They were practically deities on their home world. Nasus was the keeper of the Great Library and was part of a war with creatures just as strong as him, and LIVED. That counts for something, and the fact that Renekton can peer into your soul and see your intents is an astounding trait. They even went toe to toe and they both managed to survive. Althought Renekton was defeated but not killed he is still insanely powerful

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Either way it's Xerath or Syndra.

oldRakdos

01-27-2013

if we are going to talk about this these are withing the mages, like veigar (can control the universe), xerath (he is like the avatar of magic), and the being from another realm, cho is like the ruler of the void at least until something more stronger appears, nocturne in the plain of dreams we dont know how powerful he was, but he certainly is strong even in the mortal world

Kaelath The Red

01-27-2013

Xerath is the strongest entity in League of Legends lore, he's described as nearly destroying his entire country from his power during the ritual to turn him into living energy. He is the only thing keeping his powers in check because the League Summoners are nothing but amateurs to him.

AskVeigar

01-30-2013

I'm just gonna throw in Veigar, just because he has the abiality to raise the potency of his magic by killing enemies. It does not matter who you play or how you build, Veigar can always become more powerful.

blj04920

01-31-2013

I'm gonna go with Rammus on this one. Okay.

bojangles04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

How did the community just forget about Annie?
she is fighting toe to toe with demi-gods and champions with world ending powers, as a KID!
imagine what she could do when she grows up.