South American?non- english speakers should not be able to play on NA servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stunlol

10-02-2012

Title...

Blunts at Brunch

Gnomis Pervertus

10-02-2012

Je suis en désaccord. Que des joueurs français langue?

I'll admit, I used google translate, but as a Canadian I am appalled that you would discriminate against the French, or any non-English born person, just because they don't speak English. Or that you would be so naive to decide that everyone in North America speaks English?

stunlol

10-02-2012

I'm discriminating against Spanish speaking people that come in ranked games, communicate none whatsoever and ruin games by feeding. Its proven fact that if you dodge Spanish speakers that your ELO will go up

AncientZero

10-02-2012

I have no words about how bad this post is.....

BionicRocket

10-02-2012

It does cause some problems when it comes to communication. But if youre looking at the entirety of North America the US and Canada are the only ones that have a substantial number of English speaking citizens. And even the US has a large number of Spanish speaking citizens. You cant just cut out an entire language like that

S0rter

10-03-2012

As I said in a related thread redneck comments aside we do need a Latin (Spanish) server separate from the Canada/US/Mexico NA...because the rest is SA not NA. But I am sure they will eventually get to it.

xMInecraftx

10-03-2012

I agree because I played with 2 spanish people and they were like
Noob adfedndias gracias faok
I had no IDEA what the hack was that they were like raging around lol.

Valrcrist

10-03-2012

Quote:
I'm discriminating against Spanish speaking people that come in ranked games, communicate none whatsoever and ruin games by feeding. Its proven fact that if you dodge Spanish speakers that your ELO will go up
If you dodge Spanish speakers so that your elo will go up...why do you have a 25% win rate? What you're spouting off as a "proven fact" is no such thing. I speak perfect English, but there are games that I just don't feel like talking at all, so I don't. The fact of the matter is that pretty much everything that needs to be communicated in this game can be communicated with pings.

I don't feel like the games where I don't do anything but ping are any different than games where I write essays about what my team should be doing. Really you're just being racist and looking for excuses for losing.

RonniePunani

10-03-2012

This is so messed. Talk about major discrimination.