If you pick any of the following champions I will report you for assisting enemy team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deceive or AFK

10-07-2012

Talon
LeBlanc
Renekton
Mundo
Garen
Heimer
Janna
Lulu
Malz
Yi
Sion
Nasus
Panth
Poppy
Sejuani
Shaco
Tristana
Trundle
Viktor
Xerath

All of the above champions are completely obsolete with the release of champs like Zyra and Rengar. If you pick the above champions when these two are available, it means you don't care about the matchup and are just playing for fun. It means you're not trying your hardest, and are either trolling or aren't ready for a competitive environment.

If you've been paying attention to the tournament before it was postponed, none of these champs were picked because there are other champions that are simply better than them in every single way possible. If they were picked, then the team that they were on lost, likely completely due to the fact that these champs were on their team.

Therefore if you don't follow Riot's logic of only playing new champs for the first few weeks while they're OP then nerfing them after the sales go down, and keeping up with only buying what is guaranteed to make them a lot of money, you are gimping your team and deserve to be banned.

inb4 mass downvotes.

ninjabob321

10-07-2012

Wut

MrCheezz

10-07-2012

i really hope you are just a really REALLY terrible troll and you aren't serious

AmazingMirror

10-07-2012

I believe HotshotGG played Mundo actually

Percival7663

10-07-2012

u can't tell ppl what champs they can & cannot play

HighSee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Sorry mang, I play everyone.

StarBubbles

10-07-2012

Go ahead. Like I care lol.

Percival7663

10-07-2012

btw mundo is op if u build him right

Liquid Fox

10-07-2012

OP likes weiners

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Unfortunately people who are reported for picking those champions will get banned :/