Season Two World Championship Playoffs are Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elinoi

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsRpeopleTOO View Post
gonna be very disappointed after CLG playing as well as they have in last two attempts at game 3 if when when this all finishes WE is able with all this time to figure out how to deal with CLG's stall game
Eh, Azubu frost as well considering... 5 games to watch how WE deals or doesn't deal with the stall game :P should they have to face them <:
Either way kinda sucks for CLG EU.

Elly Honda

10-06-2012

its back up!

Del1337

10-06-2012

This is just plain stupid now -_-
They just wont stop talking. Ive waited long enough to see this game. Just start for godsakes.

Elly Honda

10-06-2012

http://i.imgur.com/ibGVR.jpg

they need to throw out some doritos or something. poor guys.

Ustar88

10-06-2012

this is such a letdown I had setup my weekend so I could watch the tournament now the whole thing is cancelled and pushed back to another date most likely during the week when I'll be at work yay that's so cool seriously guys don't you think it's about time you invested in your servers and furthermore on a much needed backup tournament server? Hope this won't happen again in the future this sucks so much for everyone that was watching the people at the venue and the players themselves...

Elly Honda

10-06-2012

it sucks, but nothing any of us can do about it. gotta make the best of it.

Pyth151

10-06-2012

A+ tournament Riot, would watch again.

It was like watching a real live train wreck with explosions and flying body parts and everything. Horrifying, but somehow you just can't keep yourself from watching.

PsychoScorpion

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyth151 View Post
A+ tournament Riot, would watch again.

It was like watching a real live train wreck with explosions and flying body parts and everything. Horrifying, but somehow you just can't keep yourself from watching.
1. I love you.

2. Borderlands 2

TleilaxuScytale

10-07-2012

i didnt really understand what it meant at first by the blurred pics,but apparently some of the teams were watching the live mini-map DURING the game on the large overhead screen.were they warned not to do this ahead of time?and if they were,what penalties should be incurred?seems absolutely scummish.

Alyana Solaris

10-07-2012

This really pisses me off! I asked for those days off to get to see it! Cause this would be my first and now this happens!!! Riot come on! >_< It better be 13th!