Dying Breed Needs 2 (Sponsored)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silveri

10-04-2012

Thanks! Updated!

Seethan

10-04-2012

Summoner Name: Seethan
Role: Jungle
Best champs: all jungles they arn't hard, but if I had to pick Amumu,Maokai,Lee sin. (utility is meta but Lee Sin is fun)
1900 elo because of reset I can climb some more if you want.
#yoloswaqcrankdiamonds

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20306992

NaughtyyByNature

10-04-2012

I'd love to be your jungler!
My jungling champs in order of preference are:
1. Amumu
2. Malphite
3. Lee Sin
4. Olaf
5. Udyr
6. Alistar
I'm willing to play any of the champions that best suit the needs of the group, and am willing to work as much as needed with the team!

Charick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I'am a top laner and might be interested. I can play most any top laner and am willing to change my playstyle and work with you guys as much as possible.

PixelatedTurtle

10-04-2012

IGN: PixelRush
I will be adding you.... I'm interested in the teams and games you guys were sponsored in(I was sponsored for COD and Halo).
I main top the champions I play include(I can add any champion you guys need to my already massive list of top lanes and I can change my meta easily to best fit the team):
Akali
Annie
Corki
Cho'Gath
Darius
Dr. Mundo
Ezreal
Fizz
Gangplank
Irelia
Kayle
Jayce
Jax
Kennnen
Malphite
Lee Sin
Kha'zix
Mordekaiser
Nautilus
Nidalee(I don't care who you are I will still win my lane with her)
Nocturne
Nunu
Olaf
Pantheon
Riven
Rengar
Rumble
Shen
Shyvana
Swain
Teemo
Tryndamere
Udyr
Vayne
Vladimir
Volibear
Warwick

I'm also gold rated but I don't think rating matters as much as people say it does I understand more about the game then platinum some players.

Gnodde

10-04-2012

IGN: Gnodde
Role: Jungle
Highest elo: 2132
Top 3 Champions: Maokai, Udyr, Amumu
About me: Rarely rage, Good at making calls and taking timers.

Will attempt to add you within 10 minutes

dy0nz

10-04-2012

lol i've known stocky24 for a good while now.. wasnt aware he was part of a team.. anyways i have a jungler and support looking for team if you guys would like to arange roles around. we both used to play for flatline gaming you may or may have not heard of us idk.

?Lolicon Fag?

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dB Konvict View Post
To be fair to everyone reading this you should probably explain that we got pissed at you for going 1-9 on morgana then leaving mid game. Then proceeding to tell us you dont care how you did. So yes at that point we were a little pissy. But again not with that team anymore.
What are you even talking about? I never ACTUALLY tried out for your team. I was about to, but you tried another kid out who played morgana. That wasn't me, lol. I was spectating that match. Yes that kid was ****ing awful, but you lost your lane just as bad and was raging the entire time (note the new thread because like 6 people came into it telling everyone about how you're not sponsored and how you rage).

?Lolicon Fag?

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dB Konvict View Post
In case you believe Dont Be Upset..... You can check out our sponsors.... CondemnedCustoms Custom Gaming Gear, UnlimitedChiGaming and Next Level Management. And I am no longer with the team I was with before. Id appreciate if you didnt spill lies into my thread. Not looking to fight with people in my thread. So please leave the hate and lies out of my thread.
I also looked into your sponsorships:

http://www.condemnedcustoms.com/sponsorships.html

You're not listed, you are not sponsored. You're probably just friends with someone in the business.

Unlimited Chi Gaming is just a community that offers website hosting (not paid, or high quality, just free wordpress domains). They're a decent community, but you can't consider that a legitimate sponsorship.

Next Level Management doesn't even give mention to you or your team respectively, so you're not sponsored.

You're just a kid trying to start a team and saying "we're going to IPL/MLG" so you attract 2k ELO players who will realize you're awful.

Once you bring proof of sponsorships maybe people will believe what you spew.

Silveri

10-05-2012

You mad? No I am personally sponsored by Condemned Customs. You see the picture of Apaxi? Yea thats me. I have played competitive games since I was 11 Years old and Benji at condemnedCustoms has been with me from Day 1. Chi also offers sponsorships. And ask anyone at NLM they are completely behind me, you obviously dont know what you are tarlking about, please stay out of my thread. And if you spectated my game how could you know I was raging? Thanks you dont even know what you are talking about and just completely proved it to me.