Dying Breed Needs 2 (Sponsored)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faceroll Show

10-04-2012

Empty words no stats

?Lolicon Fag?

10-04-2012

Just warning you all right now, Konvict rages hard in-game, along with another one of their players. They also aren't sponsored, he has a real life friend pretending to be a one-man sponsor.

I tried out for them before founding Mint Gaming, and it was the worst experience I've had trying out for teams. It's what got me into thinking about creating my own team.

WolvesDeathSquad

10-04-2012

Id like to try out for Jungler and ADC.
IGN- ThorSonOfOden666

Skeebonix

10-04-2012

Hello members of Dying Breed, My name is Dominic. I would like to Try-Out for your team as Support! I have training and experience playing with 2100 player Z3rg3m3n.

IGN: Skeebonix
My top 3 champs for Support: Sona, Taric, Alistar/Nautilus

I work well with teams and Listen to all directions by captain. If the captain tells me to die fighting, I will die fighting.

I look forward to talking to someone from Dying Breed!
Thank you for your time.
-Dom

A Level 5 Bidoof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

i'd like to ask you a couple questions in game, ign totuga

Skeebonix

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by totuga View Post
i'd like to ask you a couple questions in game, ign totuga
Me? lol sorry wasn't directed.

A Level 5 Bidoof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeebonix View Post
Me? lol sorry wasn't directed.
lol db, sorry

SpiritOfTheTrees

10-04-2012

In case you believe Dont Be Upset..... You can check out our sponsors.... CondemnedCustoms Custom Gaming Gear, UnlimitedChiGaming and Next Level Management. And I am no longer with the team I was with before. Id appreciate if you didnt spill lies into my thread. Not looking to fight with people in my thread. So please leave the hate and lies out of my thread.

SpiritOfTheTrees

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont Be Upset View Post
Just warning you all right now, Konvict rages hard in-game, along with another one of their players. They also aren't sponsored, he has a real life friend pretending to be a one-man sponsor.

I tried out for them before founding Mint Gaming, and it was the worst experience I've had trying out for teams. It's what got me into thinking about creating my own team.
To be fair to everyone reading this you should probably explain that we got pissed at you for going 1-9 on morgana then leaving mid game. Then proceeding to tell us you dont care how you did. So yes at that point we were a little pissy. But again not with that team anymore.

A Level 5 Bidoof

10-04-2012

you should update and say that you're no longer looking for an ad carry