Solo top champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

conner094

01-09-2013

urf the manatee

RUpavlic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

ap/as teemo is a very good counter to many of the stronger tops such as darius

doggeris789

01-10-2013

jax

brosman77

04-28-2013

Olaf,rengar,rumble and shen

X4LPHAPHANTOM

06-01-2013

I like to play nasus since he has 14 life steal right away. His q only cost 20 mana and if you get enough kills of creeps with it, late game would be very easy and his ulti would give him alot of hp boost along with a slow that gets up to 95% movement speed reduction and an aoe affect.
I surgest getting some more slow items like Iceborn Gauntlet for some slow and Ravenous hydra with both aoe. Take bloodthirsters and infinite edge along with a frozen mallet (Extra slow op) with some cooldown reduction boots to spam you q ablility.

Thats how i play nasus and it works very well late game but start of with a dorans blade or sheild,
through in the boots and pots and depending on what their enemy team is like build either a bf, pickaxe or a giants belt.

Just some tips on how to play nasus and i recommend getting him because of his early harass

Ry4nkUt3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2013

Well, Singed is a pretty good top. He's can be a bad ass troll if you play him right. His ability to push lanes to their inhib is incredible. I don't understand the lack of love for singed.

beyondlike

08-07-2013

zed is very good

jerry444

08-25-2013

Cho is a tanky champ, but he doesn't have advantage before he becomes a true tank. Since he is slow and his q skill has a big delay then it is harder for him to catch champs who has good speed such as Lee Sin or Renekton. Renekton is pretty good since he has a good stun and he can escape from enemy's gank pretty well. Also he can support the jungler very well to get the kill after get level 3 by doing a little bit tower diving. Urgot is good for his distance, with the e q combo, he can shoot short distance champs pretty easily. Also his ult is good for team fight. Valadimir is also good too. He can escape well and he is good in the early game since it is easier for him to survive in the early game. Darius has powerful skills but his range and his escape ability from gank is always a problem. These are what I know so far. Hope it helps.

jerry444

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4LPHAPHANTOM View Post
I like to play nasus since he has 14 life steal right away. His q only cost 20 mana and if you get enough kills of creeps with it, late game would be very easy and his ulti would give him alot of hp boost along with a slow that gets up to 95% movement speed reduction and an aoe affect.
I surgest getting some more slow items like Iceborn Gauntlet for some slow and Ravenous hydra with both aoe. Take bloodthirsters and infinite edge along with a frozen mallet (Extra slow op) with some cooldown reduction boots to spam you q ablility.

Thats how i play nasus and it works very well late game but start of with a dorans blade or sheild,
through in the boots and pots and depending on what their enemy team is like build either a bf, pickaxe or a giants belt.

Just some tips on how to play nasus and i recommend getting him because of his early harass
Actually AP nasus is good for the top lane too.

WinterMaiden

09-07-2013

GUYS GUYS YOU ARE MISSING ONE BIG CHAMP! Volibear owns the top lane like no other. Although more vulnerable to ganks, his ability to defend the turret is like no other. You are able to kill common tanks like Shen or Malphite under turret without losing a single bit of HP. With Warmogs and scaling on his W he does enormous damage late game with amazing regen(Went somewhere around 50 HP Regen with Baron Buff). With his Q and E enemies do not play offensive in fear of death. On top of this the biggest thing is that since almost nobody knows how to play against him he is a great pick to almost all champs. He DOES NOT get kited contrary to popular belief and is one of the best solo laners of all time, as well as being able to win in 1v2 situations. Although all this is true, Volibear was my first champion ever so I am biased and also I am the best Volibear I have seen yet.