How are you preparing for the Season 2 Playoffs?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyrelia

10-03-2012

Having a league of legends mass meeting at my university which you guys sponsored! 50-60 ladies and gentleman gathering to watch the playoffs and championship game next week and playing some ARAM or 5v5 customs during breaks.

THANKS RIOT FOR TEEMO HATS!

Cytox

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangboy View Post
ill be studying for an exam on friday
hey mang, you are not alone, I have an exam on friday 4 p.m. and i am sick of learning

Chess435

10-03-2012

I'm gonna be up enlisting for the Air Force, so I won't really have time tomorrow. Will probably watch replays though.

YoshioPeePee

10-03-2012

its a shame school isn't cancled for this

gonna grab a few snacks and watch what i can, hopefully the stuff i missed will be uploaded to youtube promptly

PsychicToaster

10-03-2012

Going to probably have to ask again since no one reads a page back usually. Anyone know what time the playoffs are on in Texas time? I'm horrible with timezones.

Angry Penguin

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicToaster View Post
Going to probably have to ask again since no one reads a page back usually. Anyone know what time the playoffs are on in Texas time? I'm horrible with timezones.
well its 9am west coast time, 12 on east, so probs 10 or 11

PsychicToaster

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acinvar View Post
well its 9am west coast time, 12 on east, so probs 10 or 11
Thanks ^^. I'll have to remember to wake the hell up then. Off work, probably will oversleep...ugh.

what a derp

10-03-2012

my last class of the day gets out half an hour into the first game. I will only be seen by my roommates for the rest of the day.

Encouraging

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
While thousands of players will be joining us in LA tomorrow morning for the Playoffs, many of you will be streaming the action from home. How are you celebrating the Playoffs? Are you watching on your computer? Are you tuning in from the TV in the living room? Have you amassed stacks of food so you don't have to leave the house? Breaking out the Graggy-Ice and having your friends over to watch with you?

+1 for the biggest stockpile of frozen pizza
Frozen pizza is gross, get delivery or take and bake.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Won't be doing anything for the 4-6 games but I plan on having a little get together at an internet cafe in the city (san francisco) on the 13th. Will be bringing a few pizzas and 2L sodas for people who wanna join us.