How are you preparing for the Season 2 Playoffs?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lacriga

10-03-2012

Viewing party on Saturday with a group of friends, using one of our rich friend's home theaters to watch on the big screen.

DarknessWolf

10-03-2012

skipping bio midterm !
or is league that much of an influence...

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-03-2012
12 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacriga View Post
Viewing party on Saturday with a group of friends, using one of our rich friend's home theaters to watch on the big screen.

Awesome. Are you all rooting for the same team or are there some... healthy rivalries...

Element4L

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Im gonna be watching first half of the games at college and then go to my house to watch the tournament with some friends and alcohol, lots of alcohol...
In MaKNooN we trust

Live Lavish

10-03-2012

Math test tomorrow... so right now i'm cramming my ass off.. i'll be watching all day friday and saturday though. skipping all my classes.... BELIEVE IT!@#!31

rwlnd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

question.

is there gonna be an hd stream to watch this all on? if so ill hook up the hdmi if not ill just chill on the pc and listen/watch.

Man Mode

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwlnd View Post
question.

is there gonna be an hd stream to watch this all on? if so ill hook up the hdmi if not ill just chill on the pc and listen/watch.
Riot always streams in HD. Good Guys Riot.

Majulio

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
That's awesome man. When I originally started at Riot I made the cross country drive from Pennsylvania with my dad. It happened to be during the qualifiers for the Season One championship. I remember hooking my laptop up to the hotel tv somewhere in the middle of no-where just to watch the games and teach my dad all about LoL. It was amazing how quickly he got into it after I explained the basics.
Your dad's awesome.

PsychicToaster

10-03-2012

What time does it start in CMT? (Texas)

Also, drinking OJ if it's early enough.

Baseraper

10-03-2012

I got my keg of graggy ice.. (Ps if I brew this will league sue me??) I won't call it graggy ice if you don't want me too but I can make a fine graggy brew!