How are you preparing for the Season 2 Playoffs?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCezium

10-03-2012

Gonna get my quantum hw and papers written tomorrow, then off the the playoffs Friday and Saturday and then Finals next week. So excited

AbyssionKnight

10-03-2012

Do rioters have to work during the finals? Or do you at least get a stream to peek in a bunch of places? =P I think if I worked at Riot i'd have a really hard time focusing during the finals~ so hopefully everyone can watch to some extent or another!

NBG SoBe

10-03-2012

I will be drinking copious amounts of alcohol and watching on my computer in my apartment. No one else I know plays lol

Asmonok

10-03-2012

Ill peek in from time to time however its honestly only entertaining when the people casting are on the ball. If they arent entertaining and informative then it makes watching the match itself boring. Using the sentence "I dont know..." excessivly like in a few of the qualifiers just makes me frown and turn off the stream.

ZolrainTheGod

10-03-2012

Im going there for thursdya only

it's gonna be good tho aw yeah

Waifu Support

Recruiter

10-03-2012

My mini fridge is full of redbull and my body is ready

UfaKefay

10-03-2012

I will be at work for most of the day, BUT as everyone at works plays, we are setting up a tv and laptop in the back to watch streams.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
That's awesome man. When I originally started at Riot I made the cross country drive from Pennsylvania with my dad. It happened to be during the qualifiers for the Season One championship. I remember hooking my laptop up to the hotel tv somewhere in the middle of no-where just to watch the games and teach my dad all about LoL. It was amazing how quickly he got into it after I explained the basics.
Woot, gogo PA!

Switchsquatch

10-03-2012

Trying to get a ticket for Saturday.

Lombego

10-03-2012

Sure wish i didnt have to work all the days the playoffs are happening but i AM requesting off the day for the world finals cant wait for that