How are you preparing for the Season 2 Playoffs?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

US Economy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

I kidnapped Regi and he's going to give me my own "private show" back at my apartment

*blushes*

Mah Digga

10-03-2012

You know, this community can be pretty cool sometimes.

F5 Zarozz Mid

10-03-2012

LoL Championship finals.
Bunch of friends, cos playing, LoL stream on a projector, blue and purple jelly shots, teemo shroom cupcakes. Kings (King of beers) LoL themed, small bets on all aspects of the games.

Our epic lol party is epic.

Note this is from 4am onwards. Cause you Americans are too lazy to catch up to us in time and are stuck in the past!
Aussie Aussie Aussie!

BeastOG

10-03-2012

I have a Med Micro exam in the morning. I plan on rushing through it, tell the professor I have some personal business to take of so I can skip out on the lecture, and then go home and spend the rest of the weekend watching the playoffs.....

Good thing I plan on changing my major to Psychology......

Verandriel

10-03-2012

Skipping class, stockpiling tons of water and medicine because I'm really, really sick but I wouldn't miss this stream for the world.

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

What I will be doing is going to my classes at USC, and not be able to go see the playoffs even at the world final at the Galen Center which is 3-5 minutes walking distance away from me because the tickets are sold out and I refuse to watch it on a digital screen in my room when I'm literally a few feet away from the real thing. ):

Ravechaosknight

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
We motioned for a national holiday, no luck though.
Always next year dude, LoL just keeps getting bigger and better I'm sure it'll reach national pass time status any day now.

As for the playoffs, I have an assignment due tomorrow night, but it'll literally take me 20 minutes to write up. So, you've got my full attention. Will, likely be watching the stream while chatting with some friends online.

I'm honestly not rooting for any particular team. I like to watch because the level of play is fantastic. The plays are often mind boggling to a casual creep like me, but I'm pumped to see the all the action!

Oh, snack of choice is delicious hot wingz. lol

Super1Shadow

10-03-2012

Got my piss jar ready.

Skrapt

10-03-2012

I'll be streaming it at work, and subsequently getting no work done. Luckily I'm ahead of schedule this milestone.

WelcomeToTarget

10-03-2012

Watching till I have a DEP meeting then coming home and watching more if games are still going.