Made a Kennen Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I main Kennen so I decided to make this guide:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...48018?revision

Hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestions/questions. Probably gonna expand on it soon!

TehJackAttack

09-24-2012

I like it, but consider using Ignite earlier in your combos. the 5 ad/ap you gain from the bonus while ignite is down will add more damage do your combos.

TeknoWizard

09-24-2012

Considering how strong his AA harass is, I recommend the three in Havoc over to Brute Force.

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJackAttack View Post
I like it, but consider using Ignite earlier in your combos. the 5 ad/ap you gain from the bonus while ignite is down will add more damage do your combos.
Makes sense, I'll take that into consideration.

EDIT: Thank you, changed the sequences after thinking of how i actually use the combo, I tend to throw down ignite earlier aswell.

Basketdrive

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Considering how strong his AA harass is, I recommend the three in Havoc over to Brute Force.
I have 3 in havoc

TeknoWizard

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketdrive View Post
I have 3 in havoc
*Pthhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Put that in the wrong order. Brute Force over Havoc. Also considering how bad Havoc is.

Basketdrive

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
*Pthhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Put that in the wrong order. Brute Force over Havoc. Also considering how bad Havoc is.
Ok gotchyu, will test soon

qt Dom

09-25-2012

bump

Basketdrive

09-25-2012

^ thankyou

Valrcrist

09-26-2012

Quote:
In my experience Kennen top and Kennen mid play pretty differently, and this guide seems very focused on Kennen mid. My suggestion would be to either add a larger section about Kennen top (where he plays much more as an AD style champ for the first few levels), or else just specify that this guide is mostly geared towards playing Kennen in mid.