Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suddenly high ping.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zepel

10-16-2012

This is getting frustrating, wouldn't mind hearing from riot about this issue and possible fixes

Scorchman

03-22-2013

I am having the same problem as well. Approximately 4 weeks ago I did not have a problem. Then my ping increased from 44 to 100. Then it continued to increase to 150 with random lag spikes. Then when I came back from Spring Break, it is now at 150 ping with the reconnecting message in the game. I have never had this problem before. I am also at a University, and I don't know why it started all of a sudden. I am later on going to play in my friends room to see if I have the same problems. It is in a different building.

BTW, I am plugged in to the Ethernet, not wireless. Wireless is worse for me.

Saqib Ali

06-15-2013

Same here know i got an instant 500+ from 150 0_o please riot give us a fix for this?

Infinite Khaos

07-10-2013

I usually hover around the 90-100 range but when I logged in after the update today (7/10/13) my ping is 450-470 i can't figure out what the problem is. Now when I start a match it picks up another league window and tells me there is a game in progress...which is playable in the other window but there is a 5-6 seconds delay on it which gets me killed and makes me look bad, any solutions?