Suddenly high ping.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zepel

10-16-2012

This is getting frustrating, wouldn't mind hearing from riot about this issue and possible fixes

Scorchman

03-22-2013

I am having the same problem as well. Approximately 4 weeks ago I did not have a problem. Then my ping increased from 44 to 100. Then it continued to increase to 150 with random lag spikes. Then when I came back from Spring Break, it is now at 150 ping with the reconnecting message in the game. I have never had this problem before. I am also at a University, and I don't know why it started all of a sudden. I am later on going to play in my friends room to see if I have the same problems. It is in a different building.

BTW, I am plugged in to the Ethernet, not wireless. Wireless is worse for me.

Saqib Ali

06-15-2013

Same here know i got an instant 500+ from 150 0_o please riot give us a fix for this?

Infinite Khaos

07-10-2013

I usually hover around the 90-100 range but when I logged in after the update today (7/10/13) my ping is 450-470 i can't figure out what the problem is. Now when I start a match it picks up another league window and tells me there is a game in progress...which is playable in the other window but there is a 5-6 seconds delay on it which gets me killed and makes me look bad, any solutions?