Suddenly high ping.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anonymys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-03-2012

Thanks for the explanation, Lysandren.

I also had a bit of relief earlier today. Dropped to normal ping (about 90) for a very brief period and then shot up again.

I'm sure they'll get to it in time, VirtualPride.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I, too, have comcast and am having this issue. I've contacted Comcast, had them come out, replaced all the wiring in my house, and checked all the pings and was getting 30-40ms ping to direct comcast servers. He stayed for nearly a half an hour to see if there was any spikes, he said the highest it ever went was 55.

While the comcast guy was incredibly nice and I know that sounds ironic, that's off issue. He's explained there is nothing comcast side that could cause these random high pings, definitely not a consistant high ping such as 180-200 that I've been getting.

Lysandren

10-04-2012

That would be bc the issue exists on how they route our traffic to riot's servers. It is being routed through a bad node run by another company. They would need to change that for the lag to go away.

Anonymys

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Why would the ping be a sudden occurrence though? Because the node abruptly went bad/started having issues, or because Riot just started using this new path, or what?

MIAvin

10-07-2012

bump upgrade high ping in game

MIAvin

10-07-2012

Bump upgrade high ping in game

MIAvin

10-08-2012

bump high ping game

Gygatron

10-08-2012

yeah this really is stupid. Cause it was fine all summer. Its when it hit the school year time when all of the connection went to **** with ping. Ive also had FPS issues as well but i believe FPS deals with graphics card and not my internet. But still Riot needs to work on this and soon. Like no wonder why they shut down the championship

YeeHer

10-08-2012

My Ping is also high and my FPS is low so im very laggy

Hokutten

10-08-2012

BUMP. I'm having high ping too and I'm from South America. Started last week, never had this issue before.