How do i carry out of the "people who fk around in dom elo"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusid

10-06-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPLrxpswhc

In addition to being a VERY catchy song and the female singer's voice is just amazing... Use it as a guide!

inhibitor is op

10-06-2012

lol

lbgsloan

10-06-2012

Easiest way to win in soloq is to take a broken bot. 95% of soloq teams I get never want to bot and don't take anyone who could hope to deal with a Yorick/Jayce/Jax. You'll feel dirty doing so, but trading your soul for elo is the fastest way to get it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

You can't carry if you don't understand the game.

The stuff everyone is telling you are simple things that you should realize if you are necessarily better and deserve a higher elo.

Panzerzs

10-12-2012

Try play with your friends (in duo or trio or in 4 or 5 premades)
-Can Make ur Q time longer, but it'll pay off cause you won't be carrying people
-If you want to solo, the best thing you can do is stay positive and dont yell at your teammates
-Try take leadership roles (type to teammates what they should do, hold 3, charge top etc) to let your teammates know that you care about the game :P
-I do it, it works sometimes =)

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Be sure to remain civil while giving advice- one word taken as an insult and coordination gets harder.

Oh, and always be willing to a fill a niche you think needs filled.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-12-2012

Pick a high mobility champion with good damage and cc who can bottom if needed. Having dmg and cc lets you gank bottom effectively. Being mobile lets you back cap when needed and not die. I like Jarvan, but there might be better choices.

BigDaddyDelish

10-14-2012

I have to agree with some of the other posters, the easiest way to get out of that level of elo is to just pick a champion that can completely destroy a bot that doesn't have a good grasp of what they are doing.

As you get higher, the amount of people who will lose to Jayce/Yorick becomes more and more slim as some people actually know how to play against those bots, but it's the easiest way to get high elo.

As for me, I got to 2200+ when Jabebot was telling people's elo by playing a lot of Riven, Ezreal, Vayne, LeBlanc, and Cassiopeia (though granted those are champs that I play all the time regardless), using Ahri as my main bot as she can withstand pretty much any matchup, even against the retarded ones. And I just played my heart out, putting my all into each game and giving whatever leadership I could when I was confident enough in my knowledge of the mode, and in many cases getting carried in that same sense myself having played many games where Sauron, Nekrogen, etc. all ended up being my saving grace and teaching me a lot, even when I thought I knew the mode very well.

Rikukun

10-16-2012

I gained a lot of elo by playing jax and kayle bot.

Hypersauce

10-17-2012

I generally have two problems when I try to help people in dominion.

They either respond with

A) It's just dominion bro lol

or

B) Strings of insults and other such bull****.

example: Today I was playing a game and for some reason we constantly had 2 bot (and they were failing). Anyway, at some point our bot was neutralized but they killed the attackers. They then proceeded to rush to the enemies bot tower and start capping it, while our tower was still uncapped. They end up dying before they even neutralize the enemy bot and then we lose both. I pointed out to them "You should cap our own towers first before you push to the enemies" to which Xin replies "You don't know what you are talking about ******".