Things that piss you off.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlavTech

10-02-2012

Yeah. Just name one thing that annoys you about league.

People who, in the pre-game, will put vital information about their gameplay (such as 'first time btw' in the last five seconds before the game starts.

Innamora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

you making this thread

Docta Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

mid

Calobius

10-02-2012

I hate when people jump on their teammates for stupid reasons. Like I was playing a vayne game where my soraka wasn't there the first 5 minutes, so against the hard poke of sona and straight OP damage of twitch, I was having a hard time and the galio was flaming me all game for doing bad. I admit I did some dumb things but overall I was just having a touch time trying to 2v1 for a good bit of the game. He went like 0-4 and fed Morgana but kept flaming me the rest of the game till we surrendered. People like that annoy me to all hell.

cursedreject

10-02-2012

when people steal mid after you get first pick call it

i've learned to lock after i call it so it cant be stolen but some people like to mess still and say "nope i'm going mid"

JesusPwns0926

10-02-2012

gg easy

I dont care if you are on my team or not, it pisses me off

TheKrevFox

10-02-2012

For one part, people who complain about when I killsteal even though their kill was running towards me and I just auto-attacked (happens a lot) (also applicable with Amumu's or Singed's skills being active at the time)

Karthus

People on the other team who say "Report X" and when I ask them why they say "for being gay/ for sucking/ because/ just do it/ etc."

Karthus

When I mix up who and whom

Karthus

People who constantly complain about their own team being terrible even when they don't do much either.

Did I mention Karthus?

Adumu

10-02-2012

When I go literally five games or more blind pick and I am the ONLY one who realizes the team comp will suck, unless -I- swap champs to a tanky-initiator. Why? Because I seem to be the only one to play them.

I love playing Maokai/Volibear/So on, but really guys? I DO like to play other roles too.

fenixrising

10-02-2012

that one teamate that thinks hes pro

NihilistProxy

10-02-2012

People feeding and then blaming the fact that they did stupid **** on their jungler dispite the fact that the jugnlers been helping the other 2 lanes all game because he knows that the other 2 lanes need to win in order to carry you. no ammount of ganks will win your lane if you do dump **** and feed before the jungler can get to an effective ganking point.

I make it a habbit of making my lane ungankable for my jungler. I do this for a few reasons. 1: 8/10 times i win my lane outright by outplaying my opponent. 2: i need my jungler to focus on helping bot or top so i dont have to carry AS hard when laning phase is over. 3: junglers tend to over commit to ganks and end up feeding my lane when it was already under control. 4: because i can break even without junglers help if im loosing lane. 5: junglers tend to gank at bad times for me and it tends to balls my lane up.

essentualy i want to be self sufficient to eliminate variables from my lane so i can more effectivly evaluate and control the variables that are already there.