How important is your username in LoL to you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeanNoob

09-25-2010

I first off would like to say this is not my main account. I just never felt safe using it with all the trolls and heated debates, that people would get mad at me. I like to debate,kinda argue without over doing it and ask questions. Some people take it too far and like to troll for it.

I believe I made the right choice with not using my main account for using the forums. But I I think I made a big mistake, since this was a "mask" account if you will to avoid in game problems.

I should have chosen a better username.

Retrospect I think people see my name and think "oh man this guy must be a real d-bag or something look at his name." This is was not my intent, as it seems that is the vibe people get from it. I thought of it mainly because I was frustrated with all the people who abuse the summoner's code to such a degree. Ironic I guess to choose this name by me.

Anyways if you read all that thanks for reading it. Which brings us back to the original question how important are usernames in LoL or any game for that matter?

PinkyThePig

09-25-2010

Pinky the Pig shall rain death upon all of you!

EvanTeenWerewolf

09-25-2010

I have been hoping for a name change feature since a week after I started playing...lol...never make hasty decisions over something funny you've seen on the internet.

Kawashima Ami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

I would have *** with my summoner name.

Wreckrolled

09-25-2010

Besides the fact I can type out Rick Astley's one hit wonder out on the victory screen, not very much to bother of what other people think.

dissonancy

09-25-2010

I wish I had the name Dissonancy in game, but my ingame name is actually uCynical (different account). Works fairly well in game, because people assume the worst of me, and when I act like a *****, my name is like a warning to them.

EveryTimeV

09-25-2010

People have asked me what the V means, I don't really know.

AfghanWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

You like Walruses from Afghan ?

MeanNoob

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryTimeV View Post
People have asked me what the V means, I don't really know.
I think V for Vendetta love the movie and him. So +1 for you

maxusmaximus

09-25-2010

i'm surprised i havent been forced to change mine