Rengar Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurhal

10-03-2012

Hello guys! How are you?

I've been playing Rengar for a few days now, and I really fell in love with the champion - the only problem is that although I have a general idea of how I should build him, I haven't been able to find THAT build.

I'm pretty sure that Shen is essencial, and that Frozen Mallet is a good call, and that Trinity Force probably does not pay off... But I don't see his damage scaling good enough for me stop buying AD itens and focusing on defense, like a Olaf or a Darius.

Can you give me some build ideas and/or general tips about the champion?

Thanks.

EDIT: I usually play him lane, cause I'm not very good at jungling - but a jungle build would be nice too.

Garaze

10-03-2012

Shen? You want to build Shen on Rengar?

Gurhal

10-03-2012

Sheen! Hahaha

Garaze

10-03-2012

So you want Sheen but your not going to build it into a TF? TF provides more damage on your Q than any other item excluding a fully stacked Occult.

Gurhal

10-03-2012

Yes, indeed. But TF is a VERY expensive item, and I don't believe the bonus 50% is worth the money. If you disagree, please enlighten me.

Garaze

10-03-2012

TF gives everything you need as Rengar. Should be an item you get after Brutalizer, and you should have it by the 25 minute mark.

Gurhal

10-03-2012

Okay, good to know. I wasn't getting Brutalizer either. I was going:

Boots 3 pots
Sheen
The weird bone&tooth necklace that I forgot the name
Frozen Mallet
Maw of Malmortius
[insert something].

Gurhal

10-04-2012

Hello again.

Here's the link for my latest match using Rengar:
http://i.imgur.com/C1i9Z.jpg

As you can see, I wasn't every good, even though the other team was pretty... Well. Look at Nunu's equipment.

One thing I know that I can improve is my CS, which is something I'm working on.

I noticed that I haven't been using my ultimate properly too, so, any tips on this subject?

In the build, I was going for Madred's right after my TF (which I finished around the 27min mark).