Who is your favorite?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Radio Osawa

10-04-2012

Who is your favorite jungler and why?

I have found a lot of success in ranked lately as a jungler averaging 73% win rate with amumu and 68% with kayle jungle. I would like to expand my set of jungler champs and i almost have 6300 IP. Not saying the champ NEEDS to be 6300 IP though!

Thanks for any serious answers! ~.~

I like aggresive early junglers or junglers that shine late game like amumu. Any additional info would be awesome!

iDpark

10-04-2012

Wukong is my latest favorite jungler.
I've also picked Jarvan jungle back up.
Eve jungle is actually quite good.

Fun.
I've seen Darius jungle lately, too. He's actually quite good.

Jesot

10-04-2012

Not super viable in ranked, but Jax jungle is super fun.

Magus Crow

10-04-2012

Skarner
Nocturne
Ali
Blitz
Naut

Goaticus Maximus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurahara View Post
Who is your favorite jungler and why?

I have found a lot of success in ranked lately as a jungler averaging 73% win rate with amumu and 68% with kayle jungle. I would like to expand my set of jungler champs and i almost have 6300 IP. Not saying the champ NEEDS to be 6300 IP though!

Thanks for any serious answers! ~.~

I like aggresive early junglers or junglers that shine late game like amumu. Any additional info would be awesome!
Jungling is by far the most important role on a team, it's also by far the most diverse. You can be an assassin, a tank, a support, and a carry... I would say it largely depends on what you prefer and how well you handle each. So far it looks like you do solid with a tank and a kayle which is very diverse herself, she can support / carry / bruiser.

If you like kayle more, I would recommend a champion like Volibear, fiddlesticks.

If you like amumu more, I would recommend a champion like Sejuani, Nautilus, Rammus, Alistar.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy

TeknoWizard

10-04-2012

Udyr!

My first jungler, and I've loved him since the first time I played him.