Could not load Direct3d

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scary Terry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

It is really annoying having to re-download my drivers every time I want to play league of legends..

CheekyTeemo

11-05-2012

My DxDiag

NuclearLemon

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deraviin View Post
Riot updated their graphics. Likely you guys just got kicked out of the supported group and need a new shiny graphics card. But this is just my opinion. I am not a wrenchman.
A shiny new graphics card? Lol.

I have a GTX 670, I used to max out LoL at a capped 60FPS. Until this bs started.

Can't even start the game. Reinstalled my nVidia drivers three or four times, I'm at the latest.
We need you Riot, fix your game<3

Here's my dxdiag

StevieBerry

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Unknown, your file is showing that you don't even have a default graphics driver installed.

Try updating your graphics card drivers. If you need help you can run through this article, https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...o-card-drivers
I just did this now my screen has a sort of purple shade over everything.. but i no longer get the could not load dir3cted error

oLIVEFASTERo

11-18-2012

When I go to display settings it says my graphics card is unavailable

bgrus22

11-25-2012

thank you

Malvoux

12-11-2012

Simple fix for me was going into the start menu, typing in Device Manager, and updating my graphics card driver.

IS14d4acdbbfee250031c3c

12-14-2012

Hey im happy to tell you i have the solution
I had the problem like 5 mins ago so here it is
Control Panel
Screen resolution
find your graphics card
advanced settings
update
and wait
here you are )

Zeff520

12-17-2012

Updated my graphics card and it is still not working. Tried to update it again and it said it was up to date, so I tried League again and "Could not load direct3d". This is extremely frustrating. I got parts and built a computer two weeks ago. League worked fine. This was on Windows 8. Windows 8 got stuck in an "Automatic Repair" loop yesterday. So I just got Windows 7. Downloaded League as everything is deleted when changing OS's, and has not run once, it always sends me the above error.

carsonkrak

12-21-2012

I've never posted here b4. but what I did was close my VirtualBox VM that I had running which prob uses the 3d. I noticed lots of games were giving me the same error. I'd say if you dont have Virtualbox do the basic stoff, restart computer, update GPU drivers, reinstall directx, if not reinstall LOL, if not go nuclear and reinstall winblows if you don't care.