Could not load Direct3d

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scary Terry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

When I try to open League of Legends from my desktop the error message "could not load direct3d" appears. I thought it was an issue with my graphics drivers so I dowloaded the newest version from the Nvidia website. This fixed the problem temporarily but the next day the same thing happened. Am I going to have to download new drivers everytime I want to open league of legends?

Scary Terry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

I can install new drivers like I said and it fixes the problem every time. But it just comes up again the next day.

Blitzpk

10-03-2012

I have the same problem. windows wont let me update my Nvidia driver for some reason. but these riot people havent responded to 2 of my forum posts. let me know if you find out anything

Scary Terry

10-04-2012

I saw someone reply to a guy with the same problem and he said to install new drivers -_- Hopefully someone replies to this thread.

Scary Terry

10-04-2012

Would very much like some help please Riot.

TheChodeAvenger

10-06-2012

Might I ask what kind of PC your using? My asus did asus live updates, and afterwards I got this error as well.

Scary Terry

10-06-2012

I put my PC together myself so it has a few different brands in there. My graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce 560.

Deraviin

10-06-2012

Riot updated their graphics. Likely you guys just got kicked out of the supported group and need a new shiny graphics card. But this is just my opinion. I am not a wrenchman.

Bunnymo chan

10-09-2012

are you running on a laptop possibly?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-09-2012

If you're still having this issue, please attach your DxDiag file.

12345 ... 6