Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainT View Post
You say camp like it's a bad thing ^_^
Hahah, nah, I don't think it is, but I also do think it should suit the character. I feel Draven is very masculine, albeit only a slight bit metro only because of his hammy attitude, but definitely not camp. Not in the effeminate sense of the word, rather.

dafedidi

11-11-2012

Bump of the day :P

Steam Store

11-11-2012

wow spookypatrol i saw some of your draven art a while ago and thought it was cool, this firedancer is really well thought out and perfect. I hope Riot seriously considers this skin. I was really sad this summer when we didn't have any beach/vaction skins. I would love to see Draven and rumble hanging out Hawaii style!

Spookypatrol

11-11-2012

@Eric Reid: Thanks! It's funny because I look back at my old art and am kinda disappointed with how bad it is, hah! At least by comparison to my newer stuff. It's alright though, because in a month I'll be saying the exact same thing about what I'm drawing now.

dafedidi

11-11-2012

Bump

Spookypatrol

11-11-2012

Well! We definitely surpassed the initial thread goal We're actually almost at 1700... that's pretty epic. <3

Haha same YOLO

11-11-2012

bump again

Spookypatrol

11-12-2012

Thanks for the bump! I can't thank you guys enough for returning to make sure the thread is still pumping. That's helping me tremendously.

Spookypatrol

11-12-2012

Slow day, huh? Sorry I haven't been active ): hopefully things will slow down on my end so I can get back to work.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Bump! Let's try and turn this slow day around.