Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PutThtCookieDown

11-06-2012

Thy Lord Draven shall gift thee with a +1 for all of your work.

Avissel

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Man, I was going to make a threat about my own idea for a Draven skin, but now I am awash in inadequacy.

I would totally buy this.

ThePlatypirate

11-06-2012

What time is it? Bumpin' Time!

Strikelol

11-06-2012

Aphromoo draven would be better

Spookypatrol

11-06-2012

Quote:
Avissel:
Man, I was going to make a threat about my own idea for a Draven skin, but now I am awash in inadequacy.

I would totally buy this.

Awe, I'm not trying to put people out of business.

However, I suppose as long as ya like it it's a win-win?

Avissel

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Awe, I'm not trying to put people out of business.

However, I suppose as long as ya like it it's a win-win?

Sadly my lack of artistic ability keeps me from being able to slap together something as wonderfully detailed as yours. It's a perfect fit for his in game personality.

Spookypatrol

11-06-2012

Quote:
Avissel:
Sadly my lack of artistic ability keeps me from being able to slap together something as wonderfully detailed as yours. It's a perfect fit for his in game personality.

It does suck to hear that, and it's all too common; Someone has a potentially fantastic idea that never gets publicity because it lacks art. That's not always the case of course. Plenty of threads have done fine artless and have then had proper artists draw effectively fan art for it, but that's really uncommon. Unfortunately, for as badly as I feel and acknowledge how much that sucks, though, I can't really do anything to help. While I theoretically could do art for them to alleviate that problem to a degree (even though I'm no professional artist), I lack the time and dedication, and as I've stated before, if I start for one person I'll constantly be asked by others.

I kind of went on a rant there, sorry. Was just kinda sympathizing as to how much it sucks that art (or lackthereof) can make or break a thread.

Spookypatrol

11-06-2012

Lookie! Another work in progress!

I made some adjustments to his torso and biceps, but the majority of the work was done on the hands. They're not great, but they're good enough, and a hell of a lot better than the original splash's hands... and considering I'm hand-drawing inept, they're not that shabby.

Spookypatrol

11-06-2012

I hate posting thrice... But I just realized it's Movember.
In a way it's kind of sad that its too early to get Firedancer released because his glorious manstache is perfect for this month... But Riot should totally do *something* with Draven this month.

Avissel

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:

I kind of went on a rant there, sorry. Was just kinda sympathizing as to how much it sucks that art (or lackthereof) can make or break a thread.

Ha, yeah I wasn't trying to fish for art work or anything XD It's more like "I had an idea...but man your's is better"

I'm just glad to see that someone else was able to come up with a skin that matches Draven's personality so well. I mean Soul Reaver is a nice skin, but it doesn't have that "Draven" vib to it, ya know?