Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndyRyu

10-29-2012

this skin must be made or humanity will end

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

I'm off for the night, so I wanted to take a moment to reply sooner than usual.

Thank you all

@Yummines: Yeah, I definitely agree, on all points. A lot of people are unhappy or otherwise just "okay" with Soul Reaver as well. (there are of course the select few who do like the skin, of course. A considerable number are pretty neutral.)

@Shmyea: Thanks! I'm definitely doing everything in my power to make it happen, but my power is pretty limited, lol. I can only imagine Riot has a lot of decisions to weigh before even considering the skin as well. But I, as well as all of my supporters, (which is a lot more than I anticipated o.O) all have our fingers crossed

@AndyRyu: (had to edit, seems we posted at the same time!) You know, I'm quite fond of living, so I hope the skin is made...

iTzK1cK4SS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Shut Up n Take My Money. <3 it

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

Alright so I'm actually editing my last message because I have more free time than I expected today, so I will be getting some art done after all!

@iTzK1cK4SS: Thanks btw

slaya45

10-30-2012

Holy **** that's sexy. I would pay legendary status for that if they changed is cockiness to uber hawaiin cockiness. And if he spoke pigeon then LOL.

For those of you who don't know, the native hawaiin's are super into themselves and a lot of them really hate tourists.

THEPRETTIESTPONY

10-30-2012

This is extremely well thought out and well done. They better make this one .

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

Thank you both!

@slaya45: I'm not pitching it as a legendary, but if Riot wants to do the extra push to make it legendary worthy, I won't complain, hah.

Also, I just sifted through some of my older posts. I'm quite surprised at how many returning visitors I have! Rock on, guys.

HefferWolf

10-30-2012

como on riot get this done!

Spookypatrol

10-30-2012

*bows*

I'm currently working on the new splash art to hopefully get some shading done. I've watched spotlight after spotlight and still don't know how to mimic Riot's shading style, though, so it won't be perfect. Hopefully it'll still look good!

Hardware

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Get to work Riot!