Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

Thanks! Yeah, I'm all excited, and a bit antsy, even though I know I shouldn't be. I should always be prepared for disappointment on the chance it doesn't happen, and even if it does, I shouldn't expect to see it soon, so I'm really only agitating myself by getting this hopeful, huh?

ThePlatypirate

10-29-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Thanks! Yeah, I'm all excited, and a bit antsy, even though I know I shouldn't be. I should always be prepared for disappointment on the chance it doesn't happen, and even if it does, I shouldn't expect to see it soon, so I'm really only agitating myself by getting this hopeful, huh?

There's a balance between being too antsy and being too laid back and letting things happen on their own that is hard to find. Obviously your fans in the community will help you out wherever we can, and I don't think there's any chance of your support suddenly leaving you for some reason, or even dying off gradually. We're all clearly quite passionate about making this idea a reality. But that isn't to say you don't have to do anything lol. The work you've put in so far and continue to contribute is what keeps this thread refreshing and exciting and keeps people coming back every day. So definitely don't stop all of that and relax completely, but don't spend all your time worrying either!

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

Right. I suppose this is true. I am trying to take it easy, I guess I'm just stressing myself out trying to make everything perfect and keeping on top of everything. Taking a break from the thread would be worse, though. I know how I am, if I do I'll feel even worse for *not* constantly being on top of the thread.

I digress, I'm starting to think more about that animation I suggested earlier. (Draven breathing fire in order to light his own axes.) Hopefully I can get some sketches done for that soon.

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

In just a few moments I'm going to start coloring the new splash art WIP. I don't know when I'll have that up, but as previously stated, I will be submitting it in segments as more and more of it gets done. It's getting pretty late over here though, so I likely won't be able to submit anything tonight, sorry!

ThePlatypirate

10-29-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
In just a few moments I'm going to start coloring the new splash art WIP. I don't know when I'll have that up, but as previously stated, I will be submitting it in segments as more and more of it gets done. It's getting pretty late over here though, so I likely won't be able to submit anything tonight, sorry!

Looking forward to this, and the new animation. Speaking of which, you didn't specify which animation. I guess it could be a joke or taunt, depending on which line you couple it with?

nMooSe

10-29-2012

Bamp. So much bamp.

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

Is it sad that I'm really excited that someone new posted? XD All this back and forthing between two people is tiring... but necessary! Keeps the thread flowing, and I'm more than happy to do it

Anyway, thanks for the bump, MiniMoose14

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

Remember how I said I wasn't going to update any art tonight? Well, I inadvertently lied. I updated the splash art WIP to include some *very* basic shading on Draven's skin and the rest of the flat colors for him.

Yummines

10-29-2012

riot pls

Draven could use more than 1 skin. he's probably one of my favorite champs due to his hilarious personality and voice acting

Shmyea

10-29-2012

Do want!
Make it happen!