Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

4 more plus ones and the total will be almost representative of the 1337-ness of this thread.

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

Thank you all for the comments

@ThePlatypirate: Only 3 more, now! Hopefully I can see it in time to screen cap it

Vicious Otter

10-29-2012

Beautiful! I can only hope riot enjoys this idea as much as I do. Your work is simply SPECTACULAR and I would buy this skin in an INSTANT, both for idea creativity, consistency, and sheer awesomeness

+1 riot plz

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

@HasRiceBalls: Thank you very much :3 I greatly appreciate lengthier comments. Don't know what else to say but thank you, though ^^;

Gloribhem

10-29-2012

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! I was the 1337 upvote on my favorite champ with what is one of the COOLEST designs ever!!!

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

@Gloribhem: I'm glad we could share in this moment

I screencapped the +1337 on my phone as soon as I saw it, lol

dafedidi

10-29-2012

1337 ? o.o

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

Yup As said, I screencapped it. It only lasted a few seconds, too, so I'm glad I saw it when I did.

Also, I was thinking about alternative animations and such and have the idea of having him light his axes using fire breath for one of his animations. I'll start working on the details for it as soon as I can.

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

So just out of curiosity and for comparison purposes, I looked up where MaTTcom stood when his skins were made into real skins (Astronautilus and Pool Party Ziggs) and in terms of upvotes, Firedancer Draven is only 330 upvotes away from being where Astronautilus stood, and only 260 upvotes from Pool Party Ziggs! Let's hope that's a good sign... There are plenty of other skins that have had more upvotes than that and haven't been made into real skins, though, so while it is a good sign, it's not a definitive sign by any means. Only time (and support!) will tell

Edit: Oh, another interesting note! Apparently Riot made his skin in 5 months. (Going by the date he posted his threads up to when Riot announced the skin) So I thought that was really cool, and definitely good for him :3

While it's unlikely that I'll be that special, I can hope, right? Heh.

----

Edit (again): On a less happy note, I got another downvote on the poll putting the "nah" vote at 3%. Sadface. Ah well, at least 97% of people still like it; I can't win them all, and you guys have been pretty amazing for me to even have numbers as high as I do~

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
So just out of curiosity and for comparison purposes, I looked up where MaTTcom stood when his skins were made into real skins (Astronautilus and Pool Party Ziggs) and in terms of upvotes, Firedancer Draven is only 330 upvotes away from being where Astronautilus stood, and only 260 upvotes from Pool Party Ziggs! Let's hope that's a good sign... There are plenty of other skins that have had more upvotes than that and haven't been made into real skins, though, so while it is a good sign, it's not a definitive sign by any means. Only time (and support!) will tell
That's awesome! I hope it is a good sign. I'm definitely rooting for Firedancer to go the same way.