Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Oh look, you bumped again!

Also, as some of you might have seen, I added a "newest art" section to the first post in order for people to see what's new and know what to look for without having to scroll all over the place and seek it out.

DAMN ! This thread is too good

I must resist... Oh **** **** it off. lol. BUMP ! x)

Spookypatrol

10-28-2012

XD Try not to lose sleep! It'll be here in the morning, I promise :P

(It's pretty fantastic that the bumps are actually helping though, lol! But in seriousness, more people need to comment D:< I feel bad having the same three people constantly checking back and booping the topic, lol)

Kirbunis

10-28-2012

I think I like it just for the firewheel ult. That would be so freaking awesome.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I'd buy this draven just for skin

Siberior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I can't remember if I posted how much I liked this already or whether or not I just gave it a thumbs up but I wanted to say I LOVE this skin idea and I beg riot to make it a reality. Draven is my favorite character because of his over the top attitude and style. This is a perfect fit for my favorite show off and center of attention. I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Spookypatrol

10-29-2012

@Kirbunis: The ult is definitely a big selling point I imagine

@shaytalis: I wish I tallied the amount of people who have said that, lol. I think people would be pretty surprised to see how high the number is.

@Siberior: Thank you, I really appreciate all of that! It's funny because at a glance it would seem that pleasing Draven fans is pretty easy due to, well, how much we like him, (I say we because, as I've stated, Draven is my favorite champion. I'm kind of a huge fangirl, even though I try not to be all up in people's faces about it, lol!) but on the contrary. Draven fans I would argue are difficult to please because of how nitpicky we tend to be about making sure everything suits him perfectly so we don't tarnish his image.

ThePlatypirate

10-29-2012

*Bump* D:<

Heartx4ttack

10-29-2012

I'm clicking upvote. It's not upvoting past one. Whyyyyy?

darkwager

10-29-2012

New Draven skin plox, 3 new Draven skins plox

Dauceer

10-29-2012

Would be a great addition!