Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nox Sinon

10-28-2012

love what it is so far! would make a great addition to the skin list!

dafedidi

10-28-2012

BUMP ! We need 2000 upvotes ! I want it for Xmas

Riot pls

dafedidi

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Yeah, it would be the best Christmas present ever for me if it came out then XD But it's really, really, really unlikely... pretty much next to zero, so I'm not going to hope for it, either.

Also, thank you for the bumps :3

Np dude, I'm a huge fan of Draven and this skin in particular. I made a couple of threads before yours, but it failed (I the worst artist in the ***** planete )

Spookypatrol

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafedidi View Post
Np dude, I'm a huge fan of Draven and this skin in particular. I made a couple of threads before yours, but it failed (I the worst artist in the ***** planete )
It does suck pretty hardcore that a good idea can be passed by just because of a lack of good art ): Although I have seen artless threads do well before, as well as threads that just take similar drawings off of Google or deviantART that also do really well. It just depends. Champion popularity I feel makes a big difference, too.

All in all, though, threads with art do tend to do better...

dafedidi

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
It does suck pretty hardcore that a good idea can be passed by just because of a lack of good art ): Although I have seen artless threads do well before, as well as threads that just take similar drawings off of Google or deviantART that also do really well. It just depends. Champion popularity I feel makes a big difference, too.

All in all, though, threads with art do tend to do better...

Yea, 1 image is worth more than 1000 words dude. That's why.

Need more red here btw.

Aphet

10-28-2012

Hiaehfih!

Bump.

Frisson

10-28-2012

So how long does it take to make a new skin for riot anyways. Are you saying it's near impossible for them to have the skin for Christmas because of this? Or are saying that the chance riot will consider and incorporate this is close to zero?

dafedidi

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
Hiaehfih!

Bump.
Some help

Spookypatrol

10-28-2012

@dafedidi: True story. And hahah, I can only hope to see more red eventually :3

@Aphet: Ty!

dafedidi

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangnamStyrr View Post
So how long does it take to make a new skin for riot anyways. Are you saying it's near impossible for them to have the skin for Christmas because of this? Or are saying that the chance riot will consider and incorporate this is close to zero?

Riot can make the skin in 2 days if they want to. But it takes a lot more times because they have to analyze data, make choice if or if not they gonna make it, assign people on it and then let these guys end the work. So it's possible if they decide to start it NOW D:

For Xmas pls x.x