Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LonelyLiamNeeson

10-25-2012

Still waiting for splash art on Ravin' Draven, Lumberjack Draven and full metal Draven

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

If you're waiting on me to do it, you're outta luck. I don't take requests, and I'm focused on Firedancer. Sorry.

Additionally, I would *really* appreciate it if we could all just try to keep the comments relevant to Firedancer. Not trying to be mean or pushy, just want to stay on track. I'm not screwin' around with this skin; I really do want to see it happen.

bad team GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i tried downvoting and making fun of this stupid idea but i ended up taking out my wallet and throwing money at the computer screen. i don't have this skin yet, what gives, take my money riot

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

So I'm working on a side-by-side comparison between Firedancer and Draven's classic skin so you guys can see where I took some of the ideas for the aesthetics with visual aid. After I do this I'll work on the splash art, I promise!

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
So I'm working on a side-by-side comparison between Firedancer and Draven's classic skin so you guys can see where I took some of the ideas for the aesthetics with visual aid. After I do this I'll work on the splash art, I promise!
Sweet! And happy palindromic +1's (1221)

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

Thanks! The side by side comparison is going to take a while because I am breaking it down into parts, which means it's going to constitute multiple sketches of various parts and angles, but hopefully it will be up sooner rather than later.

I will NOT be posting a WIP for it, however, so you guys won't get to see it until it is completely done.

Spookypatrol

10-26-2012

Greetings! Posting my daily morning update.

Today I will hopefully get more of the side-by-side comparison done. There's a possibility I might complete it today, but it's not a large possibility, so try not to be too disappointed if I don't.

Forum numbers were pretty sadly slow yesterday, so I'm hoping for a better day today, but all in all, things are looking pretty good! Thanks!

ThePlatypirate

10-26-2012

I'm going away for the weekend. This better be a skin by the time I get back, Riot. D:<

Heshin

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKTGoldwolf View Post
This skin... it's hot.

Puns aside, this is a good role for Draven: breathing fire and being the center of attention. The only way to make juggling axes more daring is to set them ON FIRE!
You should do it, most of the concept work is already done for you.

Spookypatrol

10-26-2012

One can only hope that that would be enough for Riot to make it, aye?

Still, I'm satisfied with the amount of people who like the various concept sheets and such. Makes me feel a lot better about putting forth the effort