Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Needs a bump. Moar attention!

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

Thanks yeah, Thursdays are generally pretty slow. Sometimes the thread picks up in the late afternoon but all in all it's likely to be pretty slow all day today. Isn't going to stop me from monitoring and managing the thread today, though!

FrankxD

10-25-2012

I need it now !

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

is that a pot leaf in his hair?

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

@E Nomine: No. No it isn't. Honestly I don't even see why it would look like one. The leaves are far too broad, they aren't serrated in the same manner, and they are stubby... But *shrug*

ThePlatypirate

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
I checked the poll numbers today and everything is looking good! The first poll result is nearing 53%, which is the highest it's ever been! Overall, positive reviews are sticking right around 97.5%!
Awesome! I don't think I've heard of a thread with a poll doing that well. It is completely deserved, of course.

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

Thanks! Yeah, the poll numbers make me almost as happy as the +1s of course the best are comments; people who like it so much they dedicate time to comment and bump that I really appreciate, and have been fortunate enough to have so many people comment.

MrPostMan

10-25-2012

yes please i love you

Frisson

10-25-2012

YES! I will totally buy Draven if this becomes an actual skin. I can tell you have a lot of passion for Draven and for art and I must say, work like this does not go unrewarded. I'm glad that this got riot's attention and I won't be surprised if this will become an actual skin with credit given to you.

Well Done!

Spookypatrol

10-25-2012

Thank you very much

Yes... passion... that's a good word... <_< >_>

As an announcement, I have some work I need to get done before I can continue working on the splash art, but there's a possibility that you guys might see *somewhat* of an update tonight. I may work on it but not update it until a few days from now until I have a more impressive WIP, too, which is a likelier possibility.