Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraxinusJerichae View Post
Not to give you guys at Riot a hard time or anything, but is Battle-Bunny Riven the only skin that's been voted into existence by the fans? Don't we already have enough fetish material for dudes? I'm a dude and frankly tired of all of it, since it rather loses its appeal the 50th time around. Let's get some sexy dudes in here and get this party started!

Seriously, let's make this skin happen!
AstroNautilus and Pool Party Ziggs were as well I think there might be a couple others, but I'm not sure they were brandished quite as much, if there were.

On another note o.O I wake up to roughly +100 more than I went to sleep with... You guys are amazing. I don't have time to sift through all of the posts to see if I left any questions unanswered at the moment, but as soon as I can I will!

NotoriousSs

10-24-2012

bumping this thread every day till this skin make his way to store

edatx

10-24-2012

This is pretty awesome. Riot pls.

GroinCrusheR

10-24-2012

dude this is awesome!

Bragodel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Bump

Spookypatrol

10-24-2012

Thank you, guys

(Sorry for short post. Am a bit busy atm, lol.)

Siberior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I would buy this in a heartbeat!

cralix

10-24-2012

I'd buy it, they haven't had a new skin for the new champs since i think Varus

Healzrforus

Recruiter

10-24-2012

take my money riot!

Spookypatrol

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFHFWill View Post
Have you looked into more traditional tattoos? Do they not fit Draven's style or just not something that you saw appealing? I'm asking, nothing more, great art. I have no idea what the traditional tattoos would look like.
Alright, was sifting through posts and saw I left this question unanswered!

I did try to look up traditional tattoos but the majority of them had very small almost braid-looking details to them that I integrated in a larger, less-awkward way into the skin. Eventually I did just kind of start making stuff up as I thought it looked good, but I did try to keep some sort of theme. For example, I tried to not make it look Celtic, ruinic, or tribal. I did take some minor elements (the use of lines/stripes for his forehead and certain other small details) from Draven's classic body paint.

All in all I didn't quite stick to how traditional tattoos/paint probably looks, but I tried my best to still suit the theme and make sure it still worked well.