Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Alright, I don't think I'll have time to color any stillframes tonight, but I'll be sure to get back on them ASAP if I don't have the time today.

In other news, the poll on the Fan Art thread is still doing spectacularly, with over 51% of people saying they'd get it, and all but under 3% saying they like it. So that's fantastic

Buried

10-22-2012

I've never spent money on LoL.

I could see spending $ on this.

Tritotamar

10-22-2012

I think this could work.

+1 and a bump.

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Thank you very much to both of you~

I do plan on adding even more detail work to this thread. I know it seems like there's no way I could possibly come up with more stuff, but I promise you I will I plan to dedicate time into this thread until one of two things happens.

1. Riot makes the skin.
2. Riot tells me they are not going to make it, either indirectly or directly.

While my productivity may slow down at times due to being busy with personal things, I can assure you I have no intentions of abandoning this thread. I'm floored at the support the skin has gotten so far and I will continue to dedicate myself to making it even better.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Riot pls

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Thank you very much to both of you~

I do plan on adding even more detail work to this thread. I know it seems like there's no way I could possibly come up with more stuff, but I promise you I will I plan to dedicate time into this thread until one of two things happens.

1. Riot makes the skin.
2. Riot tells me they are not going to make it, either indirectly or directly.

While my productivity may slow down at times due to being busy with personal things, I can assure you I have no intentions of abandoning this thread. I'm floored at the support the skin has gotten so far and I will continue to dedicate myself to making it even better.
Glad to hear it! I'll definitely support you until the skin is made or otherwise dismissed too. I guess by indirectly you mean by making a skin similar enough that they can't make this one, but not yours?

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
Glad to hear it! I'll definitely support you until the skin is made or otherwise dismissed too. I guess by indirectly you mean by making a skin similar enough that they can't make this one, but not yours?
Yes but not completely. It's not very likely they'll make one too similar and not just make Firedancer; that would be silly. Any indirect commentary is more of what I mean, such as a broad public statement or such. Basically anything that would make it near-impossible for Firedancer to be accepted, that isn't straight-up saying "Firedancer Draven will not be made."

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Yeah I have no time to update the thread today with any new art, so sorry about that :/

I did however add some more information to the Q and A about how long I've been working on the idea

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

10-22-2012

riot pls

Spookypatrol

10-23-2012

Thank you!