Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I have taken a moment to rage (as respectfully as I could muster) at the Heartseeker Draven thread. I think it's ridiculous how it's already overtaken you in +1's without a fraction of the work you've put into this thread. I hope the community has some sense for once and you get the support you deserve and surpass it.

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Thank you for that, I appreciate it. I want to make it clear that I have nothing against competition, I'm just mildly upset that I put so much work (and will continue to) into Firedancer and don't want it to get overtaken so easily.

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Don't tend to like to bump again so quickly but as a separate announcement, now that I'm getting back into the art I'll likely color some more stillframes today

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Thank you for that, I appreciate it. I want to make it clear that I have nothing against competition, I'm just mildly upset that I put so much work (and will continue to) into Firedancer and don't want it to get overtaken so easily.
I understand that. I tried not to be too harsh to the guy that actually made the thread. It's the community getting excited about the wrong things that annoys me >>

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
I understand that. I tried not to be too harsh to the guy that actually made the thread. It's the community getting excited about the wrong things that annoys me >>
Right. Well, it's ultimately Riot's decision, it's just a huge decision on the community's part as well because whichever is most popular is likely to be the one Riot chooses... so we'll just have to wait and see.

UglyDoge

10-22-2012

would be instant buy from me

Gruntilda

10-22-2012

bump

Katárina

10-22-2012

Draaaaveeeeeeeeen~ I upvoted. I think this is a cool concept.

DeezKnots

10-22-2012

You were pretty damn thorough with this. Pretty amazing.

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Thanks everyone I'm going to be afk for a little bit, but when I get back I'll be sure to start coloring some more of those stillframes.