Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nMooSe

10-21-2012

I would insta buy that so hard...

Bob is Fob

10-21-2012

bump

NoReward

10-21-2012

Amazing concepts and idea.

Bump.

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

Ah, there you are, sweet and precious +805.

As stated various times, you guys are awesome... But there is much work to be done, now that there is real competition.

Ya Boy Drone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

RIOT do it....
One of the best forum skin ideas i have ever heard

UrMyNxtVctm

10-21-2012

A suggestion to Riot and Spookypatrol having seen the design drawn up for Firedancer Draven.

Another skin idea: Tuxedo Draven

Splash Art:
- A line of people on a red carpet waiting to get in. How all night clubs are, with the bouncer in front of the main entrance slowly allowing people in.
- Draven standing in the front of the club wearing a classy tuxedo with two gorgeous ladies standing beside him.

Description of the Skin:

In-game Draven is wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a tie. The thing that would make this skin better is allowing Draven to take his jacket in order to show how serious he is and that he is up for a challenge. How I thought something like this can come into action is when Draven reaches level 6 and unlock his ultimate where he would gain the chance to have his jacket taken off, this could happen when Draven launches his ultimate and due to the amount of power, pressure and reflex, his jacket would tear off allowing it to fall to the ground. Draven doesn't receive his jacket until his ultimate comes of cool down, while then Draven walks around with only just a pants, shirt and tie.

The thought of this skin came up due to Draven's characteristics. Being a cocky ass hole. Showing off with his axes. This skin idea would show the characteristics he already has. I've suggested this skin idea to Riots but just wanted to know what the community thought about this. If Spookypatrol has the time the design a splash art for this skin idea and post it, it would be great.

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

@UrMyNxtVctm: I'm sorry, I don't take requests for new skin ideas. Your idea sounds pretty good, but I would really appreciate it if you pitched your ideas in the boards themselves instead of directly in my thread. I am trying to pitch my own skin idea to Riot, and it doesn't even exactly make sense for me to be drawing someone else's idea and pitching theirs, no offense.

Definitely good luck to you, but I can't help you, I'm sorry.

Spookypatrol

10-22-2012

Well anyway, in other news I did color the concept art

Campky

10-22-2012

actually a really good skin idea! Id buy it

ninbushido

10-22-2012

Riot hire this man.