Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
Also, you might want to put a disclaimer in the post stating that you give riot all legal permission to use this idea without your express permission or something like that. I'm not sure if that's what you want, but if you don't care about monetary gain I'm sure riot would credit you making it. (or if you don't care about that, then you can even say they don't have to credit you and then you can just know, "yup. I made that.")

I don't know if that would let riot use it, but I remember reading something legal like they can't use ideas posted on the forums or something for legal reasons.
Right. Well, AstroNautilus and Pool Party Ziggs did come from the forums, and I believe there were other fan ideas that were taken as well. (I believe Headless Hecarim was posted as a fan idea a while back.) So I can still add a disclaimer just to cover all of my bases, but they do take ideas, just based on those few recent fan ideas that made it into the game.

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

Alright, I went ahead and added a little disclaimer to the bottom of this post, as well as the one in the Fan Art board. It certainly doesn't hurt to leave a disclaimer, so I'm glad you reminded me that I probably should.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Eeeeee. getting super excited that Riot might actually make this. It's crazy popular for how short a time it's been up here. And by crazy I mean completely deservedly popular, because it's crazy awesome. XD

Agilism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

I don't even like Draven, but I think this is pretty legit lol

The Baddragon

10-21-2012

#1 skin

Swanky

10-21-2012

Riot Hire this man, no seriously. Do it.

Malíce

Recruiter

10-21-2012

Oh my dear sweet baby jesus I need this skin in my life

Rorii

10-21-2012

Why does this not have more upvotes?

Diuuuuuuuu

10-21-2012

bump

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

Huh, well... due to popular demand...

So, Riot, when do you want my job application?

XD In seriousness, thanks a bunch, guys~ Every time I walk in here and see how many more upvotes this thread gets in a day it seriously gets my hopes up.