Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigFatDumbCat

10-21-2012

riot, pls

Thessalonike

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
very cool and well thought out.
And an instance buy for me.

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

As per usual, thank you all very much~

It seems Sundays are great days for forum activity. That's actually quite interesting

Aphet

10-21-2012

I want this, but I don't like his current art. (Just not a fan of the style, it's good to be sure, though. It also doesn't match with league's art style.) But I digress, give it some new, extremely sexy art, and... please.

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
I want this, but I don't like his current art. (Just not a fan of the style, it's good to be sure, though. It also doesn't match with league's art style.) But I digress, give it some new, extremely sexy art, and... please.
Well, as I've mentioned, I'm not a professional artist, and I don't exactly know how to match League's style, seeing as it isn't my own style... either way, if Riot does take the idea, I'm sure they'll make some killer (and hopefully super-sexy) art that'll blow mine away twenty-times over. So the quality of my art is more to give people an idea of what the skin will look like, and as long as that idea gets across, it doesn't have to be super perfect.

Not to mention I can't really make it much better than it currently is. I lack the skill. If I were to tackle the art again I'm sure I could fix the anatomy considerably, but the quality of the shading and general style won't be all that different.

Aphet

10-21-2012

Oh, and I just wanted to say that I don't think your art is bad! I actually really like it, it's just not in a leaguey-style

Mac85

10-21-2012

bump for the work u put in this

Sann92

10-21-2012

Riot please

Spookypatrol

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
Oh, and I just wanted to say that I don't think your art is bad! I actually really like it, it's just not in a leaguey-style
Thank you but yeah, if I knew how league does their art, I'd probably have done a better job imitating it. But since I don't, I just stuck to my own style.

Aphet

10-21-2012

Also, you might want to put a disclaimer in the post stating that you give riot all legal permission to use this idea without your express permission or something like that. I'm not sure if that's what you want, but if you don't care about monetary gain I'm sure riot would credit you making it. (or if you don't care about that, then you can even say they don't have to credit you and then you can just know, "yup. I made that.")

I don't know if that would let riot use it, but I remember reading something legal like they can't use ideas posted on the forums or something for legal reasons.