Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

03-07-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
So since I don't seem to really have to actively maintain this thread anymore (although I do NOT want it to close) I thought I'd work on my next skin idea... it just so happens I had another Draven skin idea... a Halloween skin. (although not really for this Halloween, since it's too close I'd think...)

See, I've been saying it since Draven came out, after seeing a lot of his art. Draven looks like a wolf. (or at his worst kinda rat-like, but the point is, he looks animalistic in much of his art.) So. Wolfman Draven. After photoshopping his Gladiator splash I realized how little I had to change it to make it work...

I have a lot of the aesthetics planned already. Victorian-style clothing (ripped of course), I can have tons of fun with his hair, and Axes made of bones that have silver/moonlight particle effects. There could be some pathing changes, too, especially upon using blood rush. I could have some real fun with the design.

I can say with almost 100% certainty that it will never be Firedancer in terms of positive feedback, but that won't stop me from at least trying to get community opinions.

Here's a potential axe design:

PS: He can totally take 1 extra damage from Vayne's Silver Bolts and gain a minor buff when on the same team as Diana.

That actually sounds like a pretty awesome idea lol. And that axe looks nasty, in a good way XD
Also, lols at the passives. Yes.

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Well I threw myself to the lions. Wolfman Draven is officially up.

*braces for the hate*

Dryad Soraka

03-07-2013

er, gladiator draven wasn't leaked onto the pbe... they put it on there intentionally

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
florrie:
er, gladiator draven wasn't leaked onto the pbe... they put it on there intentionally

Corrected my wording, you're right. It was semi-leaked before being placed on the PBE (via a banner) but yeah, I completely miswrote that.

PinoyShot

03-07-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Well I threw myself to the lions. Wolfman Draven is officially up.

*braces for the hate*

Link to thread, pls?

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
PinoyShot:
Link to thread, pls?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3200855

It's also on the op of this thread at the bottom with my "other skins" links : )

Calderweiss

03-07-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:

So you guys think I should make a thread for it?

Yes

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
Calderweiss:
Yes

Well, the thread is already made : ) I just linked to it a couple posts ago, and it's also linked on the op.

Hope you like~

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Gladiator Draven seems to be a crossover between Firedancer and... Kratos from God of War...

I preferred your idea, but this new skin is not bad and I think that they took some inspiration from your skin suggestion. ^^

You should be happy for this and go ahead with new skins idea!

Good Job and good luck ^^

DrMrStark

03-08-2013

I still want this skin and I don't play Draven. This skin would make me play Draven. No thanks, Gladiator.