Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
So since I don't seem to really have to actively maintain this thread anymore (although I do NOT want it to close) I thought I'd work on my next skin idea... it just so happens I had another Draven skin idea... a Halloween skin. (although not really for this Halloween, since it's too close I'd think...)

See, I've been saying it since Draven came out, after seeing a lot of his art. Draven looks like a wolf. (or at his worst kinda rat-like, but the point is, he looks animalistic in much of his art.) So. Wolfman Draven. After photoshopping his Gladiator splash I realized how little I had to change it to make it work...

Attachment 630035

I have a lot of the aesthetics planned already. Victorian-style clothing (ripped of course), I can have tons of fun with his hair, and Axes made of bones that have silver/moonlight particle effects. There could be some pathing changes, too, especially upon using blood rush. I could have some real fun with the design.

I can say with almost 100% certainty that it will never be Firedancer in terms of positive feedback, but that won't stop me from at least trying to get community opinions.

Here's a potential axe design:

Attachment 630044

PS: He can totally take 1 extra damage from Vayne's Silver Bolts and gain a minor buff when on the same team as Diana.
That actually sounds like a pretty awesome idea lol. And that axe looks nasty, in a good way XD
Also, lols at the passives. Yes.

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Well I threw myself to the lions. Wolfman Draven is officially up.

*braces for the hate*

Dryad Soraka

03-07-2013

er, gladiator draven wasn't leaked onto the pbe... they put it on there intentionally

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
er, gladiator draven wasn't leaked onto the pbe... they put it on there intentionally
Corrected my wording, you're right. It was semi-leaked before being placed on the PBE (via a banner) but yeah, I completely miswrote that.

PinoyShot

03-07-2013

Quote:
Well I threw myself to the lions. Wolfman Draven is officially up.

*braces for the hate*
Link to thread, pls?

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyShot View Post
Link to thread, pls?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3200855

It's also on the op of this thread at the bottom with my "other skins" links : )

Calderweiss

03-07-2013

Quote:
So you guys think I should make a thread for it?
Yes

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
Yes
Well, the thread is already made : ) I just linked to it a couple posts ago, and it's also linked on the op.

Hope you like~

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Gladiator Draven seems to be a crossover between Firedancer and... Kratos from God of War...

I preferred your idea, but this new skin is not bad and I think that they took some inspiration from your skin suggestion. ^^

You should be happy for this and go ahead with new skins idea!

Good Job and good luck ^^

DrMrStark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

I still want this skin and I don't play Draven. This skin would make me play Draven. No thanks, Gladiator.