Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

03-04-2013

Thank you both :3

Thefriendlyorc

03-04-2013

Do want. Been wanting a secondary skin for Dray Dray since void dosent really match up with him too well, despite having an epic voice remod.

Schtauffenz

03-04-2013

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTlCE!!!

Spookypatrol

03-05-2013

Thanks for the bumps and comments~

Phew... Five months... I feel like we can either see a skin really soon, or we'll have to wait over a year like a lot of the fan skins have had to... let's hope the former XD

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Happy 5 month bump! Here's hoping it'll be in the store soon.

Spookypatrol

03-05-2013

Haha, one can only hope~ I think we just all want a nice Draven skin at this point... but there will be a pretty large outcry I imagine if it isn't either Firedancer, Bioforge, or something else that is expected and not just a random last-minute idea. I'm not trying to gloat... I'm the first person to say that I never had high hopes for my skin. But by comparison to fan skins that have made it in game, and by comparison to other Draven skin proposals, Firedancer is right on the necessary popularity mark... I just wish we had any indication as to whether we'd be seeing it, or something different...

Spookypatrol

03-06-2013

Bumping~

I'm going to continue to try to bump rather infrequently, I just hate seeing the thread suddenly at a standstill... We've made it this far; I don't want us to lose the opportunity of making this an official skin. : )

JoanTheDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

We got a new skin for Varus, a skin for Darius, WE EVEN GOT A JAYCE SKIN (Champion released after Draven) this means a Draven skin may be coming shortly, I really hope they pick this idea!

Spookypatrol

03-06-2013

Well, in all likelihood Riot is holding off on Draven's skin for (hopefully) a good reason... so I guess we'll just have to be patient... even if that isn't my strong suit XD

Today marks 9 months since Draven's release, aye? Hm.. well I know they haven't forgotten him... I swear it's impossible to forget about Draven. So as said, we can only hope that Riot has something super cool and worth the wait planned

TreAsterischi86

03-06-2013

Hi!

I play Draven and I love your skin idea!

I have a news for you and other fans of this skin, but I don't know if it can be a good or a bad news...

I'm Italian and Riot will launch Italian client in euw servers on March 23. In this date there will be the first Italian LoL event in Rome and players will recive a special commemorative skin.

Rioters didn't say anything about the skin or the champion, but this is the banner of the event: http://www.etes.it/ETES-IMG/MEDIA/ev...en_new_big.png

What do you think? We will have a "look alike" Firedancer Draven in limited edition? (Like Pax Skins, or Riot Graves, Nasus, Singed ecc...?)

Or is just my suggestion? ^^"

On next week I hope Riot will communicate more details, I will update you in this topic. ^^

PS: here the official Italian News on our lol homepage: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/it/ne...legends-italia

PPS: sorry for bad/simple english, I hope you understood...