Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

02-22-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
So I'm going to be starting to spend time on Stormcall Soraka again, possibly even before I do the axe study I promised for here. This thread is starting to plateu a tiny bit, so I'm going to allocate my attention where it has the most impact for now while still maintaining this thread. I'm honestly just at the point where I hope I can stop feeling the need to bump... But I'm afraid to and lose our chance at this becoming official...

Oh sweet ^^ Totally okay with this thread getting a bit less love if a cause as good as Stormcall is getting the attention.

Camel Scary

02-22-2013

just got my first penta ever as draven, now want this skin

TyrisGC

02-22-2013

Do like.

Spookypatrol

02-22-2013

@Camel Scary: Sweet! My first ever penta was also with Draven, lol. All the more reason to love him. Anyway, glad you guys like the skin :3

SeamusMcCodename

02-22-2013

Quote:
ByronicHero:
For you.

1. This is awesome.

2. This idea is awesome.

3. It should happen.

4. I don't know why I keep numbering.

5. That's all.

MrBreh

02-22-2013

It must be done!!! He needs another skin!!!

Spookypatrol

02-22-2013

Thank you both very much ^_^ I updated the poll results... Can't believe the poll has sat so long with under 3% disapproval! :3

(I tend to overlook how crazy under 3% disapproval actually is... Every time I see a specific comment in disapproval of the skin it's actually gotten to the point that it surprises me, and I always see the disapproval coming from the mouth of the same one or two people... heh... I don't want to sound overconfident, but considering how hard it is to get approval on *anything,* I'm still shocked at how low the disapproval rating is.)

Ro0ki

02-23-2013

bump!

ThePlatypirate

02-23-2013

Bu-bump!

KrazzyFlames

02-23-2013

bump