Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
So I'm going to be starting to spend time on Stormcall Soraka again, possibly even before I do the axe study I promised for here. This thread is starting to plateu a tiny bit, so I'm going to allocate my attention where it has the most impact for now while still maintaining this thread. I'm honestly just at the point where I hope I can stop feeling the need to bump... But I'm afraid to and lose our chance at this becoming official...
Oh sweet ^^ Totally okay with this thread getting a bit less love if a cause as good as Stormcall is getting the attention.

Camel Scary

02-22-2013

just got my first penta ever as draven, now want this skin

TyrisGC

02-22-2013

Do like.

Spookypatrol

02-22-2013

@Camel Scary: Sweet! My first ever penta was also with Draven, lol. All the more reason to love him. Anyway, glad you guys like the skin :3

SeamusMcCodename

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
For you.
1. This is awesome.

2. This idea is awesome.

3. It should happen.

4. I don't know why I keep numbering.

5. That's all.

MrBreh

02-22-2013

It must be done!!! He needs another skin!!!

Spookypatrol

02-22-2013

Thank you both very much ^_^ I updated the poll results... Can't believe the poll has sat so long with under 3% disapproval! :3

(I tend to overlook how crazy under 3% disapproval actually is... Every time I see a specific comment in disapproval of the skin it's actually gotten to the point that it surprises me, and I always see the disapproval coming from the mouth of the same one or two people... heh... I don't want to sound overconfident, but considering how hard it is to get approval on *anything,* I'm still shocked at how low the disapproval rating is.)

Ro0ki

02-23-2013

bump!

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Bu-bump!

KrazzyFlames

02-23-2013

bump