Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

02-10-2013

Edit: combining posts.

1) So you know how I've said AstroNautilus was released 6 months after Mattcom's proposal? Well, that number is apparently still true, but the skin was apparently leaked just over 5 months after. Reason I'm saying this is that FDD's Fan Art thread is going to be 5 months old on the 13th. I am by no means saying we'll see the skin soon if we ever see it at all. I am stating that its entirely possible that we might see it soon, if ever, although it is still very unlikely.

2) I don't know why I feel like every time I make these comments I annoy Riot into putting off the skin if they were even considering it... heheh... It's probably a silly thing to be worried about, but I can see how it would get annoying. I'll do my best to keep the thread updated without using every excuse possible to get people's hopes up unnecessarily. (including my own.)

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Buuuump.

Calling Clouds

02-10-2013

I really hope the upcoming Draven skin is this one.

Spookypatrol

02-10-2013

@HexedCat: So am I... but that goes without saying, lol. It's a shame there's really no way to know for sure if it'll happen until it does. But in a way that's a good thing. If Riot makes any mention of considering it, 1) It'll spoil the surprise, and 2) It'll give the community a false sense of hope if they change their mind for one reason or another. Also, 2.a) It could make the community antsy if they take longer than expected on it, too. So really, in a way I'm glad that they don't give out any confirmations for or against, although I admit it does make me impatient waiting to see what happens XD

Edit: Also, mentioned this earlier but made some edits so saying it again. I haven't been able to work on the axe study yet, but it will be my next project in terms of this thread when I can finally get to work on it. Be looking forward to that~

AmericanCyclone

02-10-2013

Still waiting! WHERE IS IT ?

Spookypatrol

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWilcox13 View Post
Still waiting! WHERE IS IT ?
Not in the store, where it belongs ):<

SomethingSexier

02-10-2013

****ed a bit.

I'd buy this in a heart beat.

The Guzzler

02-10-2013

I rarely post of the forums. But this skin is absolutly amazing and really brings out Draven's true colors. Also props to spookypatrol for the idea and i hope it becomes realized soon.

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Edit: combining posts.

1) So you know how I've said AstroNautilus was released 6 months after Mattcom's proposal? Well, that number is apparently still true, but the skin was apparently leaked just over 5 months after. Reason I'm saying this is that FDD's Fan Art thread is going to be 5 months old on the 13th. I am by no means saying we'll see the skin soon if we ever see it at all. I am stating that its entirely possible that we might see it soon, if ever, although it is still very unlikely.

2) I don't know why I feel like every time I make these comments I annoy Riot into putting off the skin if they were even considering it... heheh... It's probably a silly thing to be worried about, but I can see how it would get annoying. I'll do my best to keep the thread updated without using every excuse possible to get people's hopes up unnecessarily. (including my own.)
Every time you make a comment like this I learn something new about community skins lol

Client May Crash

02-10-2013

bump because draven